Thread: Blu-ray view different?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Azurooth

Default Blu-ray view different?

Okey, so i own the blu-ray version of Wipeout HD/Fury. When i start a race i can't change the view until the race start. When i was at a friends place earlier he could change the view during the "3-2-1-Go" which i can't. Is this a problem/fact just for me or do more people experience this that own the blu-ray version?
    Last edited by Azurooth; 8th July 2012 at 12:55 AM. Reason: ... ....

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

interesting. i own the download version, which is installed on both of my PS3s. the old fat 60gb is slower in terms of loading times than the 120gb slim one. i don't know if the blu-ray version of the game has to be installed onto the hdd or not. if not, that might be the reason why u cant change the view until the race begins

PSN ID
    MegaGeeza22

I didn't think it was possible to change the view before the start of the race? the only thing that works for me is to look behind...
    I sometimes change the view by accident at the end of the race and it would annoy me because i would have to wait until the next race starts to change it back.
    I have the download version.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Azurooth

Hmm well the blu-ray disc installs data but you still need the disc to play. Maybe it's random. Maybe it depends on which console one owns, tho that sounds really weird. Mega do you own the blu-ray or the downloaded version?

PSN ID
    MegaGeeza22

I have the download version, i played some Wipeout today and tried this out and it worked! you can change the ship view before and during the countdown (download version)... i swear that i couldn't do this several months ago.