Thread: Help Can't Find Cross-Play Option!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Zix-Xer

Exclamation Help Can't Find Cross-Play Option!

Hi,

Well as the title said. I cant find the option for cross-play.
    I have a ps3 with the 4.20 update, and wipeout also tells me that i got the latest version. 2.5 i think it was.
    I live in holland. so if any body would be so kind to upload a small vid of shoing from start to end how to setup crossplay that would make me realy happy! a text tut is fine to.

Thank YOU if you took the time to do that for me and my mates!

Timezone
    GMT + 3
    PSN ID
    chalovak

Hello, cross play is for vita's wipeout only, letting vita owners race ps3 owners on HD/Fury tracks. So, if someone creates a game on ps3, anyone with vita and wipeout 2048 can join this game. Now with HD/Fury dlc for 2048 this works both ways I believe.

Yep, exactly like this. Anyone who hosts a game using a PS3 will automatically have Vita users and non Vita users in-game. Cross-Play and Online Campaign are separate on Vita. 2048 owners are given the choice to play WipEout HD Fury via Cross-Play online or 2048 via online campaign mode.
    Last edited by Colonel; 6th July 2012 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Removed unnecessary quotation

Would be nice to be able to tell, kinda pointless, but I'd like to see the numbers.