View Poll Results: Remove ALL FEISAR Prototype Scores from the Speed Lap Leaderboards?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

28 87.50%
  • No

4 12.50%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Removal of FEISAR Prototype (Speed Lap) scores

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

Quote Originally Posted by OperationNT View Post
    I beat my old record at the same time yesturday (my previous record, 48 sec on Unity Square C class, was easy to beat ).
    Can it be due to the fact that I use the upper path which makes me cross the line over the post ? (it allows me to prepare a barel roll for the next lap)
    An other strange thing is that the top 8 records on this track with this class seems very scattered (there is about 1.5 sec difference between the 1st and the 8th global record).
    Hello, I've beaten my previous record on this event, and it uploaded. Try to beat again your new record
    The big gap between 1st and 8th is normal since the removal, everybody haven't improve their times yet. Look at Capital Reach !

Quote Originally Posted by Mad-Ice View Post
    My new record on Capital Reach C class uploaded immediately because I beat my old record. Capital Reach B class should have uploaded too, it should be a WR. But I could not beat my own old record 53.48 I got a 53.92 and later I uploaded a 53.52 and it did not upload. So I think records will not upload unless you beat your own record. This is a real challenge for me and for Capital Reach it will take a lot of time again.
    A few hours later, it seems you already succeeded this challenge !

Quote Originally Posted by leungbok View Post
    Exactly mate, i've the same challenge on empire climb B class
    It's Metro Park B class for me

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Yeah I was surprised too that it happened so fast. A+ might be a different story though! We'll see. Anyway, this finally motivates me again to play 2048. MotorstormRC was a welcome distraction and now Sound Shapes is keeping me from playing 2048. I will try to get some laps on Altima for the weekly challenge.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    G-Superpilot

there are so much hard records to beat. Capital Reach A+ is damn hard, and Unity Square A too. I can take several record but i have to beat my old records i made with the feisar prototype. Damn !!! What a challenge !!!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

there's a record on subway C where the first one have 200 less XP points than the 2nd
    It's done with the feisar prototype. XP isn't supposed to be related with speed pad's hits ?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

Without update 1.05, you are free to upload your new records from the "original" game. Remember what I said.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

I hope it's not the case and only a bug !

Timezone
    GMT + 1

This time, I really don't get it : I spend 40 laps trying to beat my own record on Unity Square class C (my PS Vita was connected because I was playing against the "global" Shaepe5's ghost). When I finally did it (40 sec 01 instead of 40 sec 07) and I look on the global records, my record is still not displayed on the list ! (this should be on the 4th global position)
    In addition, the "friends" records list displays my very old record of 48 sec 54 on the 17109 position...

Please, someone could explain me what happens ? Because I really don't get it...

@kaori : What do you mean by "update 1.05" ? The last version I can download is 1.04. And congratulations for the 39 sec 56 record .

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

Thanks, I mean without a future update, glitched times can appear.
    We needed an update to erase our old records from FEISAR proto to prevent that.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Temet79

Sometimes your times just don't upload... it's like this since the beginning.
    I did Altima A+ SL for first time this week, I was connected when I did my first record... and it didn't upload.

Timezone
    GMT -7

Hey guys!
    I have found a way for your personal records to be deleted, however I MUST WARN YOU that this one and only method will delete EVERYTHING (your rank, your ships, and all your progress in MP and SP), so I advise you to platinum this game first! To delete your personal records you simply have to delete the Wipeout icon from your Vita and install it again and the updates. All your feisar prototype personal records that you have NOT beaten will get deleted and you can get in the global records. Your lap records that are not feisar prototype will remain.
    Also make sure you sync your trophies first before deleting the icon.
    Cheers, and i hope to see new and familiar names at the global records!

PS. I have done this method myself and you basically lose nothing, rank is useless to me as I had platinum the game and also you can just redownload your online code from psn.

Timezone
    GMT -4
    PSN ID
    R1C47

You actually lose everything(with respect to progress) because what you're doing is basically deleting your WO2048 savefile.