View Poll Results: Remove ALL FEISAR Prototype Scores from the Speed Lap Leaderboards?

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

28 87.50%
  • No

4 12.50%

Thread: Removal of FEISAR Prototype (Speed Lap) scores

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

That is what it means. I see where you're coming from, but the problem for me is where do you draw the line? Initially I was thinking along the lines of removing all FEISAR prototype times down the the first one that isn't a FEISAR prototype. But then what if that one time is followed by another load of exploited times? It's impossible to tell an exploited time from a legit time with this ship and I don't believe exploited times should have any place on the boards, as they take the place of someone who deserves to be there by legitimate means, even if this is outside the top 8. It does unfortunately mean taking off legit times, but at the end of the day they can be repeated.

Quote Originally Posted by hunterx848 View Post
    ...But I had no idea its an exploit... can someone explain please?
    As it's been fixed I may as well explain it for those of you who don't know. Before it was fixed, crossing the line for the first time at the start of a SL or TT event did not count as a new lap. Because of this, people were turning round and filling up the speed meter on the FEISAR prototype before starting. As the meter did not reset, they could run the first lap at full speed.
    Last edited by Hellfire_WZ; 28th June 2012 at 07:45 PM.