Hello WipEoutZone members I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, if not i'm really sorry!

Anywho, i finally bought my Vita and a copy of WipEout 2048 two days ago, and i am really enjoying it. Got the DLC free as well as i own the ps3 version! Anyway, i need some WipEout fans in my friends list as i have no mates that play WipEout (shocking i know) to compare times/ race online etc, plus i need to get back into HD (ps3 version) online as my rank reset after the patch and most of the matches i end up in are really easy, guessing some people playing it online at the moment are those who got it free last year. Basically i want a challenge I maybe new to 2048, but i'm a WipEout vet from the ps1 days

So yeah feel free to add me I won't bite honest!

PSN: wickedwill1993

PS: I've not completed much of the campaign yet in 2048, (got to about rank 8 this afternoon) and i am just wondering if that AR feature i remember seeing in an E3 trailer last year is an unlockable or was it cut from the final game. I can't seem to find it in the menus. It looked really cool having a little Feisar ship on my desk augmented reality style. So i am wondering if anyone has unlocked it yet or if it's not there anymore. Cheers!