Thread: F.E.I.S.A.R's Excerpts

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

Default F.E.I.S.A.R's Excerpts

Since I'm not ready to post the full fan fictions, I'd as well post nuggets of the scenes that may happen in a universe and trans-universe.

(Wow. I don't know what to write. This thread on another forum had some short conversation going on as the story. This is what I can think of as of time of posting.)

Practice Session 1

Pilot:What the...
    Mechanic:What's wrong?
    Pilot:The airbrakes! They just don't work!
    Mechanic:Airbrake buttons don't work?!
    Pilot:They don't!
    Mechanic:Running Diagnostics!
    Pilot:Better be quick! Hairpin's coming up!
    Mechanic:Let off the accelerator and use the turning force to slow down!
    Pilot:Bracing for impact!
    (The ship's nose scrapes the wall)
    Pilot:AAAAAAHHHHHHH!
    Mechanic:Hang in there!
    (The ship stops scraping the wall and recovers)
    Pilot: (panting)Hu....hu...
    Mechanic:Return to the pits. Someone glued the airbrakes shut.

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    keg11

Could be an attempted sabotage of a Van-Über craft (that's what this scene sounds like to me)

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

The team that these two are members of are not made known on purpose.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

Recently,cases of curruption have been popping up in Singapore. What I happened to think about when watching a recent news airing about these cases was The Fall of the F9000. Since I was thinking of this,why not write some of the news articles/first-liners that could have been seen in the media during the fallout?

The Anti-Gravity Racing Commission has been suspended pending investigations of alleged corruption over the course of the F9000 Anti-Gravity Racing League
    -Channel NewsAsia, October 21 2170

Suicide tolls have reached the hundreds after revelations of corruption were revealed by the Anti-Gravity Purity Coalition.
    -Hello USA,October 23 2170

Investigations have discovered millions of billions of trillions of dollars spent as bribes from various sponsors and teams to Overtel and vice-versa over the course of the League's 14 years(from 2156 to 2170).
    -The New York Times,October 30 2170

The shock withdrawal of Auricom in 2168 was a pre-empt of the things to come.
    -Race Days (US Journal), 2 November 2170

The United Nations forced governments to enforce martial law after corporate headquarters of companies involved were raided by enraged citizens
    -The New York Times,4 November 2170

Economic forecasts are expected to plummet even further as investigations continue into the F9000 scandal
    -The Day in Brief, World Economic Review, 6 November 2170

This is going to be the last episode of Top Gear. The BBC had to cancel all of its shows as austerity measure against the current slump.
    -Ricky Richson,Host of Top Gear(UK),9 November 2170

The USSR puppet government is facing internal conflict following the shutdown of Tigron and the economic depression that has occurred as a result of the collapse of the F9000 Anti-Gravity Racing League.
    -The Daily Telegraph,13 November 2170

When asked on his future prospects,Omarr Khumala has answered that he will be working as a permanent staff member of his local dog shelter.
    -The Independent,19 November 2170

It amazes me as to what the Anti-Gravity Purity Coalition thought they were when they broadcast the evidence of corruption during that race last month.
    -Sherman Dawson,Political Observer,Financial Times ,23 November 2170

Minority of Purity Coalition members regret the exposure of corruption. Majority do not have regrets.
    -Deakin Tesla,The Independent, 26 November 2170

We should all be thankful to the bloody Purity Coalition for getting us into the bloody mess we are all in right now.
    -Sherman Dawson,Political Observer,Financial Times ,30 November 2170

The Purity Coalition is now drawing flak from all avenues after their leak of corruption in the F9000.
    -The Independent,30 November 2170

I am very thankful to the Purity Coalition for putting an end to the F9000. With this,everyone-fans,teams,sponsors,organizations,family members of people murdered by Overtel-can finally have a closure and move on.
    -Natasha Belmondo,Personal Broadcast to the Remnants of the AG-World,2 December 2170

The USSR puppet government is slowly breaking apart. Hungary is now an independent country.
    -The Independent,6 December 2170

To be continued.....I think

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    keg11

Looks really good (especially the Top Gear reference! )

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    dreadofmondays

How can there be topgear without stooge 1, 2 and 3? D: I wouldn't think they'd last until 2170...