Thread: Lost progression after updating

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Default Lost progression after updating

Hello,

I've been playing wipeout hd fury since it came online, but after yesterday's patch my lvl has been reset. So i'm a Trainee again.
    Is there a way to bring it back to my old lvl (and not by doing it al over again)

Kind regards
    DJ Ziggy

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    OveReAction

That's what every single person has that same problem. And it's all because that the new update has a Cross-Play compatibility for 2048 (Vita) players.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Azurooth

AS OveR wrote, you are not alone. Everyone has lost their ranks. Studio Liverpool has stated they will return everyones rank as they were, tho im very doubtful and don't have much faith in them right now.

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

I have the same issue but just gonna roll with it. Hopefully if they fix it they will combine XP Earned from this "fresh" ranking and our old one.

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

I make this video. I make good time online moa therma forward flash global 19 before update. I have video for show you but nt good quality. You can see time not update like other record i have make also. I only have this proof.

My metropia not update i have world record this one but not have video. Sony please fix the problem please.