Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Xx333xxx-xx1/xx3.... WTF

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ID_7of9

Sheepgirl is the smallest problem of wipeout online...

PSN ID
    scarfrogers

haha yes! Are you back online yet ID? A perfect world online would be a race of 8 pilots: ID_1of9, ID_2of9, ID_3of9, ID_4of9, ID_5of9, ID_6of9, ID_7of9 and ID_8of9. I would be a spectator at a safe distance.

ID_9of9 would be acting as a decoy in another race with Sheepgirls and Xxx*xxX players.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ID_7of9

loool ... the one and only ID is 7of9, resistance is futile... I 've got my ethernet cable, but i don't have time and energy at the moment for WipEout. Too much work. :/ As soon as i got it all sorted, i'll come back. Promised.

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

I've never even seen these xx people. Do they not race on Phantom speed or something?

Anyway, by responding to the abusive PSN names, you're only giving them what they want - attention. Ignore them and it'll die out within a month. Easier said than done though given human instinct.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ID_7of9

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Phantom_89 View Post
    I've never even seen these xx people. Do they not race on Phantom speed or something?

Anyway, by responding to the abusive PSN names, you're only giving them what they want - attention. Ignore them and it'll die out within a month. Easier said than done though given human instinct.
    They also play phantom, but prefer rapier.^^ Attention already is given by racing them! Stop it and do not challenge their unfair gameplay, do not join their room, do not leave when 1 of them joins your room, but do, when they show up in three at a time. To ignore them is not that easy, ignoring means to do nothing, but when you are in a room with the 3, its not possible to play a good race anymore. I am not interested in playing eliminator when i join a single race lobby. So they force you to leave. Thats a reaction = attention.

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

Maria, I think you've misunderstood. We're talking about some dickhead who thinks it's funny to use the name xx333-guys-R-Gay (or something to that effect). Also some other dickhead (actually probably the same dickhead) who thinks the name Sheepgirl_is_a_c**t is witty and insightful. This is simply unacceptable, it's abusive and it's beneath the standards we've come to expect from the Wipeout community. This isn't f***ing Call Of Duty.

For the last time, the xx333 guys are alright, people need to lay off them. I race them pretty often, and it's a challenge that I enjoy. I've yet to see a single example of somebody saying they'd received an abusive message from any of them.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    ID_7of9

i havent read the whole tread, so you are right about that new "funny" names, i have never met - so i indeed didnt realize you are talking about these names. But why then the neverending discussion about the xX guys and their tactics? Race them or leave them.

I also agree with you, WipEout is no fkn Call of Duty. But there have been a lot of special names in the past. I remember a race, 6 persons lobby, all friends of mine... and suddenly a guy joined with an account "UfknC_nt" (i dont remember the exact spelling). Abusing some other ppls name is unacceptable, as i have posted on facebook zoners, a few days ago if you remember? Of course its not ok, I (!) know that.

And don't underestimate your position as administrator of wipeoutzone. Maybe some ppl will never write any silly message to YOU, which doesn't mean, they (and i dont speak about someone special right now) don't spam others... ^^

PSN ID

I like to think it's the chance I might be a dead Libyan dictator, rather than being a mod here

PSN ID
    a-m-j-w

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel View Post
    Maria, I think you've misunderstood. We're talking about some dickhead who thinks it's funny to use the name xx333-guys-R-Gay (or something to that effect). Also some other dickhead (actually probably the same dickhead) who thinks the name Sheepgirl_is_a_c**t is witty and insightful. This is simply unacceptable, it's abusive and it's beneath the standards we've come to expect from the Wipeout community. This isn't f***ing Call Of Duty.

For the last time, the xx333 guys are alright, people need to lay off them. I race them pretty often, and it's a challenge that I enjoy. I've yet to see a single example of somebody saying they'd received an abusive message from any of them.
    it's nothing to do with the messages but the dirty tactics that they use when they play together. ask anyone who has played with all 3 of them or 2/3 of them and they will tell you that one turd hangs back to shoot anyone catching up with another leader.

and no this isn't QQ, i've beaten all 3 of these guys before on amphiseum. it's just that it's not the gaming attitude or standard that such a small community should embrace if it wants to gain popularity or sustain its playbase.

PSN ID

I'm not going to argue this anymore, but all the bloody moaning that's gone on about these guys has escalated to the point where somebody's made an abusive username. And that isn't the "gaming attitude or standard that such a small community should embrace if it wants to gain popularity or sustain its playbase.".

If you don't like them, don't play them. Dead easy. But between here and all the crap on facebook it's become ridiculous.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

I agree, this has gone far enough

Simple choice here guys. If you want to play against them, do so. If not, leave the game whenever they join. That's as far as it needs to go.