Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Xx333xxx-xx1/xx3.... WTF

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

YES! Niji can beat xX no problem He is FAST!

I thinking team race. You - Niji - me VS xX 1 - 2 - 3 So cool for make record this possibles. I want to try

PSN ID
    scarfrogers

Sounds good to me

I am pretty much online every evening so invite if you see them! They will go DOWN! hopefully

PSN ID
    goddessloviatar

They are pretty easy to beat once you are used to the way they play, they do things like hiding at the bottom of the hill at the start of amphiseum. Once you know this just fire quakes and rockets at this spot every time you pass!

It can be irritating having to work your race around them, but if you just come across number 3 they are a pretty good racer....

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

Quote Originally Posted by scarfrogers View Post
    Sounds good to me

I am pretty much online every evening so invite if you see them! They will go DOWN! hopefully
    They WILL go down I not see xXteam race now maybe they break team for race normal account I want team race

Ha,I actually came here to check the forums because of this,I´ve started playing HD Fury online only a few days ago and I´m pretty terrible at it but managed to get a few wins already,but I´ve met those guys more than once before and the best I could do with them was a third place,otherwise they just dominated to a point where I actually thought they were cheating,so it´s good to know it´s not the case lol.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Nexus72

I met them yet I, the xmen, or maybe I would say the xxkid-iotxx, and if you do not cheat close enough, the other night I was two against one, I'm not a champion .... but I am honest and do not play as a team, or cheater ... xx I do not know

I hate Xxkid-iotxX grrrrr grrrrr wtf

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Defjukie16

xX333-1Xx is actually a newly online friend of mine, I beat him in a race with xX333-3Xx backing him up. It was Anulpha Pass and I got a shot in with the plasma and eliminated him. The key is to be on your guard and have a skill for barrel rolls. It's basically a handicap match, which makes it a great match.

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

Just came across these guys. Heh, talk about Team orders.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Nexus72

yeas!
    Last edited by Hellfire_WZ; 17th October 2012 at 08:01 PM.

PSN ID
    LJtheZombie/RichardDastardIy

Happened to catch two of them in an eliminator and thought to turn on the camera. Fun times.

PSN ID
    Aeralys

Ok I'm currently in a lobby with someone who has the username "xX333guys_R_gay". Lmao so who wants to own up?

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

How pathetic, I will not be amused if I find that was anyone from here

PSN ID
    Aeralys

I don't think it's anyone from here. The player used the "stop to shoot you with rockets" tactic when in front. We're all a bit more dignified than that on the forum.

To make matters worse today I also saw another player with the username "sheepy_isac_". I can't say the full name. I'm guessing it's to do with the sheepgirl user. Oh dear...

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

As I said in the announcement, I have reported both names

PSN ID
    Aeralys

Ah ok cool, hopefully they get their names removed from PSN.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Gekko_P

I'll never get it. What's the point in this? Why can people just play and have fun? Or maybe it's just me, my idea of fun is too classic.

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    terakihi

They are a real hassle to race.
    Also sent me the ''go go sheepgirl'' message.

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

It is extremely disappointing, but I've always felt the reaction to both of these (groups of) players is well over the top. Especially the xx33 guys, who have never been anything other than courteous when I've come across them. So they play as a team, get over it. Get a couple of mates and form your own team, the xx333 guys won't mind. In fact I think they'd relish it.

As for sheepgirl and her dozen aliases, I've never had anything other than the odd cheeky message from her, never anything remotely malicious. If you don't like her tactics, don't race her, end of. And of you don't like messages that another player sends you, that's what the block list is for.

How many times do we Lord it up as being such a great community, friendly, welcoming etc etc? And it's come to this.

Please though, let's not have anybody going after these new accounts and sending them abusive messages, or any messages at all. Stoop to their level and we've lost the moral high ground immediately.

PSN ID
    scarfrogers

I agree Colonel. If anything they bring a bit of excitement to a race! Can always leave the race and join another or do TTs/SLs. They message after hitting you but it is never malicious, just silly and fun.

PSN ID
    Andrew-Swan

xx33 guys you are welcome when I organize a race online , if you work in team it's more exciting beat you, see you soon online, ps: sometimes I go so slow that
    I think that I'm a very sheepgirl ahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!