Thread: Moa Therma Reverse-Another difficult Track?

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    I don't have one at this time.

Default Moa Therma Reverse-Another difficult Track?

Well we all know that Moa Therma Forward is pretty simple, Right? Well it is. But as I have found out, the backwards version is pretty difficult. (In my opinion.)

First off, the corner near the start on he Reverse version is not so simple! It feels like it was to throw my AG-Sys in the air!

Secondly, the Chicane after the mag-strips. The approach into it is not ideal, and the end of it sets you up in a less than ideal spot to take the indoor curve. That also make it harder to get to the speed pads near the end.

And finally, the simple curve near the start on the Forward version? It's not so ideal, as it's now somewhat blind.

Well, just thought I would mention it. It may be very easy, and I'm just doing it wrong.

P.S.-The loop is now blind, so you can't see the narrowing as well.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    Ace3000_42

Hellfire seems to think otherwise. Take a look at his tutorial here, it might help you!

onlykpop is offline OMNIUM - Silver Final winner Rapier Pilot
    Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    onlykpop

Hi AG!

Every track in general will be easier as long as you are using Side Shift properly. For the first corner in Moa Rev, try to fly in the groove of the track instead of the bump. This will prevent you from flying in the air. So you will be able to turn it sharper in the groove. And always remember, ALWAYS pitch the nose of your ship down on every turn to make it as precise as possible. It allows you to make sharper corners, almost like a airbreak tweak that makes the turning even more sensitive when you pitch down. Hope this helps

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    I don't have one at this time.

Maybe I exggrated it a bit.

It's hard, but not super hard. I just thought that it was difficult to master. I can get a good time on it. (I was doing it worng!)

Thanks for the piloting tips. (Eh, I need to work on side-shifting, and pitch control.)

And yes, Hellfire's videos are superb. Although I often fight my way through it without watching the respective tutorial video.