Thread: First day of Wipeout HD Fury

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    dreadofmondays

Default First day of Wipeout HD Fury

Finished the download today and played it for at least a few hours. First impression: this is a sexy game! I love the amount of and attention to detail in it.
    Took me a while but I eventually got the hang of the craft. I found that on V-K forwards I could use a turbo on the final corner and get a retarded amount of air and a roll.
    Twice while I was doing this I crashed into some pillars or something and the craft would bounce into the air, facing directly up. Then it would fall down, hit the track and spring straight up again with the barrel-roll-boost sound. It actually bounced up and down like this for quite a while and I took a picture. Has this ever happened to any of you? o-o
    As I said, it happened twice. Weiiird.
    Picture: http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/...520_171713.jpg
    I played one online match and I wasn't sure what to make of it. I was level 1, the other guy level 16, and I completely wiped the floor with him on Venom, Weapons Off. I think he quit at the end, too, so uh. :x
    Anyway, I'm hoping to hone my skills and meet some of you folks online. See you soon.
    Last edited by dreadofmondays; 20th May 2012 at 10:39 AM.