View Poll Results: Do you think this should be would the craft should be based on?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

1 16.67%
  • No

5 83.33%

Thread: If Studio Liverpool were to resurrect Van-Uber, this is what I want their ship to look like

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT -6

Lightbulb If Studio Liverpool were to resurrect Van-Uber, this is what I want their ship to look like

The image is from EVE Online. EVE Online is a registered trademark of CCP incorporated, who are based in Iceland. I did not make this picture or this model, so please do not give me credit. Thank you in advance.
    ---

The picture you are about to see is the Rifter from EVE Online.
    Rifter512.jpg
    This ship is held together with duct-tape and chewing gum.
    I am hoping that the Van-Uber ship will look similiar, but painted in Van-Uber colors.
    Also, I have some new ideas to make the ship stand apart:

Front-Engine Propulsion: Inspired by cars with FWD, the Rocket Turbines are instead mounted in the front of the craft (they would be covered by those grill-looking things). This would give it supurior thrust and handling.
    Rudders and Tailfins: These would move when the ship turned, rather than the craft just shifting its weight like with the other ships.

Van-Uber information

Rifter Images

Remember, I do not want the ship to look exactly like that, but I just want it to be based on the Rifter. Obviously, it will need to be heavily modified to mook more Van-Uber-like.
    Last edited by Hellfire_WZ; 12th May 2012 at 10:29 AM.