If you wish to put forward a request for a feature in Wipeout 2048 (eg racebox, custom controls, etc), please send a direct message (NOT by posting comments on articles) through the official Wipeout 2048 Facebook page. However, please be specific with your requests, just saying "racebox" and "custom controls" isn't particularly helpful. Go into detail, mention your own control schemes, what it is about the current controls schemes that you don't like, etc... Giving the studio more flexibility to work with will increase the likelihood of these features being included further down the line.

Please be aware that there is no guarantee that the studio will definitely act upon it, but trust me when I say that your messages are in good hands. Ami Nakajima is really fighting our corner on this one. The more specifics and details you guys can give, the better our chances of seeing some positive movement.

Page can be found at http://www.facebook.com/WipEout2048

If you do not use Facebook, please send me a PM and I'll contact Ami on your behalf.

If you wish to discuss feature requests, please use existing threads or create a new one.

Thanks guys