Thread: WipEout is the future!

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Cool WipEout is the future!

Hey everyone!! i'm a newcomer in this forum but i've been a wipeout fan since ps1 days.... my first one was wip3out and i was stunned by the amazing graphics, the gamplay... but amongt other by its incredible design...and music!!

since then i've become a huge fan of wipeout and i've played every single game in the series except pure and pulse (i dont own a psp) and 2048 (but i've played the demo!! )

i'm a huge fan of the wipeout world too...i love the designers republic, i love the teams... and since my greatest passion is electronic music, i have to thank wipeout and their soundtracks, expecially 2097 and 3 ones...who made me know the greatests electronic artists in existence!

nowadays, everytime a new wipeout comes out its like a little even for me!! hehehe

i'm a 24 year old guy from italy! i love music, technology, movies, friends, and.......... mmmmmm

......well wipeout of course!! what did u thought??? xD

PSN ID
    quicksaund

Heya, Dark!

My love for WipEout music has kept me playing for years, haha. I actually make electronic music at college.

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

Hey there Dark, welcome to the forum. Totally agree with you about the music in 2097 and WO3, they were what convinced me to put my TV through me stereo speakers

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

Hey, welcome to the forum. I love tDR as well. Also, congrats on your Transcendance

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Well ****. Now what's my shorthand?

Welcome anyways... grumble