Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Wipeout championship

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

I'm working on it, when I can, hope everybody else hasn't forgotten about it

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

I haven't started yet, but I'll get all my HD and 2048 times done before the end of the month. I'll have a bash at WO2D as well.

Who is planning on entering times for at least 1 of the following games?

1) WIPEOUT HD
    2) WIPEOUT 2D
    3) WIPEOUT 2048

I just want to know how many times to expect when I check that email on the 31st

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

i personnaly already start to work on 2048's A+ challenges, i'll do wipeout 2D and HD before the time limit (maybe with videos proof)

PSN ID
    novide

i hope, i can do all times until 31st.

- - - Updated - - -

there is a little mistake at Wipeout 2D, the amphiseum = metropia

Are the 4 tracks different? If so, just play them with what they are called. I'll check it out later

If someone has not signed up feel free to enter times, but just give me a heads up you are participating. Times need to be entered by the 31st of your time zone by midnight. Make sure you READ THE RULES for each game/track own the first post.

PSN ID
    novide

The Tracks for Wipeout 2D (at the Museum) are:
    - Vineta K
    - Chengou Project
    - Metropia
    - Sol 2

You are right! I should have noticed that. Did I label it wrongly in the first pos?

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

One of the tracks was listed as Amphiseum, somewhere...EDIT: nevermind, you're saying, we should play what 2D calls Amphiseum, even though the track is actually Metropia, and list our times as for 2D Amphiseum, right?

Yes you should.

If anyone has contact info other than woz, Could you please contact these people regarding the tournament ASAP. many signed up, but I haven't heard from all of these pilots making sure they are taking part. I want this to be a nice large tournament.

ASAYYEAH
    KAORI
    STIN
    TURBULENCE
    ORYX CAKE
    MANGAROO
    Q_DMC12
    MAD ICE
    AZUROOTH
    G'KYL
    KEG_11
    Tp2tged
    Tenlaven
    Touge_ rider
    Zero3growlithe
    Froste
    Agwolf
    Germanistgeek
    Tomahawk
    Airrider
    Novide
    Mikahail
    Staz-
    Exaltedr3v3ng3
    Jfthebestjan
    Challenger 001
    Deaf junkie 16
    Duckylat
    Amjw
    Wiseman
    Fabo810

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    keg11

As I've stated before, I'll only be competing in Wipeout 2097 (PAL) and Wipeout 3 (PAL; SE) as those were the games I had on me when I signed up. As those tomes are not due to end of April, I haven't done anything towards it yet.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    AG-Wolf

I've done about 50 speed laps on Amphiseum Reverse as practice for time trial, and I already have no interest in doing ANY of WOHD; I've already nearly lost a controller because I got so pissed at randomly hitting invisible sh*t or flying off the track for no reason, and that godforsaken short-cut can get f*cked thricely. Al, I'm sorry, but it's like eating a sh*t sandwich and every bite is worse than the last. I take back what I said on the phone, or maybe it's just certain tracks. I dunno, I'm just beginning to really f*cking hate Wipeout (the stuff after Fusion, of course).

And I can't even give you any previous time-trial records since they're LONG before the most recent patch, if I ever did them on every course in the first place lol

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Al, please take my name off the list, I`m sorry about that because, I`m now working seven days a week till mid March and also, I`m picking up my daughter at night as well, due she is now a supervisor in her job, which means, I struggle for time, nevermind golf!

Sorry.

stevie

It seems like we have gone from 39 competitors down to 7-8. I wasted a lot of time it seems trying to get a lot of people to join. I have kids, I have a job, I coach, I have very little time to really play. This is why I gave so much time to get in the times. To put it bluntly, this sucks. I'll continue the competition so people who have been playing aren't wasting their time. The main reason I even did this was to get many of the pilots together who like any of the various games and create a great competition.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Oryx_Crake & Frumpman

I don't know if it helps any Al but I'll stick around even though I can't do any times for wohd or wo1 due to my YLOD I'm still gonna do times for 2097/XL WO3 and Fusion, I think it sucks badly that people are withdrawing participation but I wanna keep going cause I truly do appreciate your efforts man and I think I know a few other people who will agree with me.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

"Deaf junkie 16"
    autocorrect FTW, LOL!!

I wouldn't worry until Feb.1 Al, then maybe it's time to get out the pitchfork

Check your inbox I just dumped some times in it

Somehow I doubt anybody 30-ish has much time to play so don't feel alone there. I'm positive, from seeing a few on the WO 2D games on PSN, that you'll have more scores coming in.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Mikahail

Just sent my times. Harsh schedule for me since mid-december.

Thanks for the times. You can still send in updated times if you want to. I'd like to see more 2048 times for people who have it. If you are doing omnium, just get a few quick tries at these tracks if you can. The entire tournament does not end until late April, and you will get points for entering times. It doesn't take long to lay a few tracks, especially the people who had signed up for the championship. Once again anyone else is welcome to enter times