View Poll Results: Will you buy the coming DLC?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

26 76.47%
  • No

8 23.53%

Thread: Will you buy the coming DLC?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Temet79

Default Will you buy the coming DLC?

Hello Wipers,

If we consider the DLC will NOT include a racebox-like feature and we stick to the horrible and crapy online we have at the moment, will you buy the DLC?

I know it's probably not an easy question considering I don't know myself my own answer to this question!
    I know my stupid fanboy attitude will push me to buy it... but I really would like to "punish" SL and/or Sony for not considering us at all...

Poll is simple, yes or no!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Before 2048's release i would have said 100% yes, but know i'll consider the price of the add-on to decide.
    Last edited by leungbok; 23rd April 2012 at 05:49 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Temet79

It's true that a 4.99 euros DLC would look interesting, even if not including the racebox... still hard to find an answer then!

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Temet, like you said and I do agree with you.

But, without "Racebox", that I will consider thinking about it, because, my problem is, I`m actually addicted to 2048 (hitting 82%) but, I`m just demented with combat!, just a waste of time! .

Actually, I`m on 50/50 atm but no I`m not voting the now unfortunately. I`m working on it.

stevie

Timezone
    GMT -5

Yes I definitely would. More content would be nice, I don't see the effectiveness in "punishing" Sony Liverpool. Look at the sales stats for Wipeout 2048: http://www.vgchartz.com/game/51793/wipeout-2048/ 101k copies, that's weak... That doesn't include digital sales granted of which I would wager are around 20-40k but still... You punishing them just means they won't release anything at all for Wipeout 2048 because it would be a failed commercial game to them. Buy the DLC and complain on their facebook page for "racebox" http://www.facebook.com/WipEout2048

The question in my mind really is:

Do you want more Wipeout?
    Or do you want none at all?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Temet79

Well, I don't know your wipeout history vdek, but I know mine.
    I've been playing Wipeout since the first episode... and when you ask me "Do you want more wipeout?", I will have a clear answer : if it's like 2048, NO, I don't want anymore.
    As Mad-Ice just wrote in the "racebox and custom controls" topic, there are tournaments organized each year, in real life. I've participated only the past 2 years and I had the opportunity to met great people that I would like to see more often. This year, if a new edition is organized, we will not be able to play 2048 !!!

So no, I don't want anymore Wipeout like this episode, definitely.