Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wipeout 2048 - Bug and issue discussion

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

Default Wipeout 2048 - Bug and issue discussion

Who are ready for a 53 laps race on Moa Therma, D class ?

http://twitter.com/#!/kaori_714/stat...71496794243072

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Oh bollocks, already? Anyone else noticing this in CrossPlay?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

Awesome ! The race started and...

https://twitter.com/#!/kaori_714/status/190473468184248320

I restarted the game and I'm again in the 53 laps race ! But I can edit the race now, it's work, my PS Vita and my PS3 are in the same race !

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Can you get online in the 2048 campaign? I'm not sure if the 2.50 patch for HD is available just yet, might be worth waiting until it is.

I'm going to move this into the technical assistance thread at some point, but I'll leave it be for now to see if anyone else is experiencing this.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    tug_14

first play with kao ... with my alt account
    freeze

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

On HD, I'm level 1, I picked a... "Repulsor Quake" ! and freeze when I hit the fire button !

http://twitter.com/#!/kaori_714/status/190477552089972738

An other bug

http://twitter.com/#!/kaori_714/stat...78219273707520
    Last edited by kaori; 12th April 2012 at 04:39 PM.

PSN ID
    SoA_Booney

damn you rank reset :L plus no updated leaderboards from first look ... apparent fix of spectator mode, not sure what thats about but its no clearer than before but at least the EU can race with the NA again ... some benefits i guess :L

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Kaori - I've just updated and haven't had a single issue with the game, in fact it's much more stable than before... Really not sure what's happened with your one Have you tried reinstalling the whole game?

For the last 8 hours I have been getting 'Cannot connect to Server' issues after installing the patch

Fail :-

im also having the weird menu corruption from time to time. it doesn't interfere with my ability to use it it just loads up corrupted occasionally.
    the patch also reset my online progression AGAIN. this makes the 4th time it has happened to me. im just giving up on online until they actually put options into it instead of throwing you in to horrible combat matches.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

I think this thread is a good candidate for a bug reporting thread like in the HD forum.

Please use this thread to report bugs you have noticed during gameplay, providing all necessary details and using the provided template. Also indicate if the error is persistant (is repeatable and happens every time), intermittent (happens regularly but not all the time), or one-off (only happened once and has not repeated). Please do not use this thread for discussion. If you wish to discuss a particular issue, please use the technical assistance forum which also contains methods to contact SL directly. I will pass this link on to Stuart Lovegrove in due course.

Game region version [EU/US/JP]:
    Game update number [downloaded fixes]:
    Vita Firmware version:
    Options settings:
    Control scheme:
    Track and game mode [if any] where error occurs:
    Online/Offline/CrossPlay:
    Persistant/Intermittent/One-off:

Timezone
    GMT + 3
    PSN ID
    chalovak

Game region version [EU/US/JP]: EU
    Game update number [downloaded fixes]: 1.02
    Vita Firmware version:1.66
    Options settings:
    Control scheme:
    Track and game mode [if any] where error occurs: every time I go back to campaign grid after an event
    Online/Offline/CrossPlay: online/offline
    Persistant/Intermittent/One-off: persistant

Not a major glitch, but still

Every time I finish any event and go back to campaign grid two things happen:
    - a strange visual glitch (0,5 seconds long) with the background turning into black and some colourful artifacts
    - the grid appears at maximum zoom, like when only few nodes are visible. So every time you have to zoom out to see the rest of the nodes. This didn't happen before the last update, when zoom was preserved at the level I was ok with.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Vita Firmware version: 1.67
    Options settings:
    Control scheme:
    Track and game mode [if any] where error occurs:
    Online/Offline/CrossPlay: Online

Since patch, I can`t get online ever since, even worse, I`m having problems with Network too. Have to reboot it. Now Network is working but can`t get 2048 online to work!

Frustrated player!

EDIT My son fixed it for me, but it took him nearly two hours to sort it. He had used usb via laptop to sort it then reboot it and replace it. Everything are working atm.

All that, just get to work online. Unbelieveable!!

stevie
    Last edited by stin; 14th April 2012 at 04:06 PM. Reason: Not happy man!

PSN ID
    Sphereshift

Can this be? 2 days ago I played the online campaign. No problem there. Yesterday everything was reset. Everything I achieved so far was gone. Even this screen you see when you first start online campaign appears now, tellin me what online mode is about O_o That sucks. Anyone else with this problem?

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Oh yes, mine was reset eight times so, I will wait till new patch comes along and hopefully, there will be no glitches, but again what do we know? :/

stevie

Timezone
    GMT + 1

I've had this happen twice, my online campaign progess was reset but I thought it was because of a server maintenance or something. So because of that I didn't start the campaign over and logged back in a few hours later and ta-da, my progress was back. Maybe it really was server maintenance, but if it happens to you, just don't start over from the beginning but wait for a bit.

Timezone
    GMT -7
    PSN ID
    covelmo9242

Game region version [EU/US/JP]: US
    Vita Firmware version: 1.66
    Options settings:
    Control scheme:
    Track and game mode [if any] where error occurs: When racing on cross-play with no weapons, every time someone ran over a speed pad the game would freeze up and everyone would be kicked from the game.
    Online/Offline/CrossPlay: Cross-play

IDK if I did this right, but there is my problem .

PSN ID
    Yasir_Said

Game update number [downloaded fixes]: 1.02/latest
    Vita Firmware version: UK latest (1.66?)
    Track and game mode [if any] where error occurs: Speedlap session replays
    Online/Offline/CrossPlay: Offline but started the game online - so after standby.
    Persistant/Intermittent/One-off: Intermittent

My personal best replay/ghost becomes lost, but the record time still shows up in the bottom left of the screen (indicating that I've chosen to display my replay). Pretty sure only way to see it is to beat the time - when you do beat the record, the ghost ship shoots out straightaway on the next lap.

-I also reported something else on Facebook that COULD be considered a small issue that you only notice on the first skill cut in SOL - when you do a BR and land on that speed pad near the edge of the jump, but you don't complete the roll animation - your rotation freezes mid-roll and you stay like that until you land on the track - which can be a while, especially on that jump and it's the only place I've noticed it. I'm not sure it reallllly matters, and I can easily justify it as punishment for not pulling off the BR.

I had (when I was doing the campaign) the same bugs that chalovak reported.

Quote Originally Posted by chalovak
    Every time I finish any event and go back to campaign grid two things happen:
    - a strange visual glitch (0,5 seconds long) with the background turning into black and some colourful artifacts
    - the grid appears at maximum zoom, like when only few nodes are visible. So every time you have to zoom out to see the rest of the nodes. This didn't happen before the last update, when zoom was preserved at the level I was ok with.
    Last edited by mangaroo; 28th May 2012 at 06:51 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    OveReAction

Quote Originally Posted by mangaroo View Post
    I also reported something else on Facebook that COULD be considered a small issue that you only notice on the first skill cut in SOL - when you do a BR and land on that speed pad near the edge of the jump, but you don't complete the roll animation - your rotation freezes mid-roll and you stay like that until you land on the track - which can be a while, especially on that jump and it's the only place I've noticed it. I'm not sure it reallllly matters, and I can easily justify it as punishment for not pulling off the BR.
    That's not a big issue there. It also happens in HD. But it's at least it only does that not every time.

PSN ID
    Yasir_Said

Ah yes, I agree not a major issue. Another small issue:

I recorded another bug happening...it has happened before and I get the feeling it CAN happen on speed mode as well. Anyway recorded and uploaded an unlisted video of the bug [just sent in a Facebook message]:

http://youtu.be/6iwBAT2xeoM

Sol - Zone mode
    Auricom Prototype
    Goes through track.

--Sorry recorded with iPhone, should take a few seconds for youtube to process rotating it.

The bugs that I'd particularly like to see fixed are the online resetting and losing personal best replays but can't hurt to mention the others I guess.
    Last edited by mangaroo; 31st May 2012 at 06:11 PM.