Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wipeout 2048 - Technical Assistance

PSN ID
    SoA_Booney

read somewhere that those times will be taken off next scheduled maintenance which is good, but could easily have been done with the update :L

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Server outage between 1:00 and 6:00 BST this morning. If anyone was trying to get online during that time and failing, this was why

Also, 1.02 is now available for the JP version

is the 1.02 patch available in north America yet? every time i try to search for it it comes up with nothing.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Yes, they`re out about 3 or 4 hours ago! , you can see through 2048

stevie

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Somebody post it today through Facebook and I thought it is a good idea and here it is.

"I got online later OK and finished my campaign thanks. My advice for anyone who has 'lost' their online campaign (this happened to me two weeks ago aswell) is to ALWAYS ENSURE the game connects to the servers when booting up and BEFORE you go to play online. You will know if you are connected as you will see your number of friends online icon (bottom left) and will be able to view friends & global best times/points for any of your single player nodes. If you have this it's safe to select Online Multiplayer and you should see your progress. If not, reboot the game and/or the Vita and try to connect again. Good luck."

I will work on that to achieve my trophies

stevie

PSN ID
    Yasir_Said

I did read that, and it is good advice. Definitely a connection issue - problem happens especially when I have the vita on standby and return to wipeout offline.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

Good to know that. I'll keep an eye if it doesn't work later, we never know

PSN ID
    Rapier_Racer -OFW-

So did I read this correctly? My 2048 will not load past the intro movie, it seems it doesn't like my savedata anymore. I deleted all data relating to the game off my Vita and reinstalled then I went to restore my savedata that I had backed up to PC over a month before I had this problem.

However after restoring the backup data which worked flawlessly for all those weeks before it started crashing, it just gives me the same crash over and over!

Is the answer to delete the patch folder like ExpitariuS said I think? So far I can only play without my old data which means I've lost all my elite passes, I only had one more to get for the offline campaign

Quote Originally Posted by Rapier Racer View Post
    So did I read this correctly? My 2048 will not load past the intro movie, it seems it doesn't like my savedata anymore. I deleted all data relating to the game off my Vita and reinstalled then I went to restore my savedata that I had backed up to PC over a month before I had this problem.

However after restoring the backup data which worked flawlessly for all those weeks before it started crashing, it just gives me the same crash over and over!

Is the answer to delete the patch folder like ExpitariuS said I think? So far I can only play without my old data which means I've lost all my elite passes, I only had one more to get for the offline campaign
    A shot in the dark but did anyone manage to come up with a solution to this? I'm in exactly the same situation. (Although I Elited the entire offline campaign, just have online to do). If I remove the update data the game loads fine and I can play/save etc just not get online as it needs the most recent update data. If I remove the save data then the game works fine. So the update works, the save works, they just don't work together... I asked the Studio Liverpool Facebook page about it and they replied:

Hi Philip
    Unfortunately, we don't have a studio or team members to fix your problem since Sony closed our doors. Suggestions to fix this would be to contact PS Customer Support and see if they could possibly help you out. We are unable to help you right now.

The future of WipEout is still unknown. If anything changes or we receive any news, we'll let you know.

If we could help, we would

I then asked Sony what to do and complained that it probably wouldn't get fixed as they'd closed SL's doors. They actually rang me to apologise and said the only option I had really was to format my Vita...

Would I be able to earn the rest of the trophies if I used someone elses save game and then completed the online portion? I was level 25 when I lost the save, I really can't be bothered to try and get all the way up to 50 from 0 again...

Thanks for your help whoever reads this

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Szeikan

Getting to 50 isn't a problem. A member of this forum (youtube name wipeout2097xl) posted this video /watch?v=lKe6j8ubcDA. Essentially you can just go afk and leave your game on. Probably best to do it overnight. Might take two nights if you're starting from scratch.

I would just direct you to his original post but I don't know where it is. It seems most of the threads in the 2048 have been hidden? o.O Anyone know why? I can still access them by searching on google but I can't get to them directly from this site.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

You just have to look under the topic, Thread Display Options, and choose from the beginning.

PSN ID
    bd1317

There's something seriously wrong with the A+ Challenges. Me and many other people have got really screwed up times on the global leaderboard: a lot of people have times on Sol just over 34 seconds. Me? I have a time of 1.21.09 on Altima, so I'm now in first place.

I just remember playing the HD Fury campaign before I competed in the A+ challenge on Altima. Once I finished I had the feeling that it felt rather short, like those 10 laps had just flashed by. I tried again, because I thought I was just imagining it. I saw that, although the lap limit was still 10, The game only let me complete 3 laps before ending the event. I then went to Empire Climb's Zone event and my FEISAR Agility was glowing bright blue.

Once I reset, everything was fine again. It was just unfortunate that I was connected to the internet at the time, so now I look like some kind of hacker or cheat in front of everybody. I'll try to contact SCEE about it, and quickly before they get the wrong idea, but I need to know if there is a known cause for this, and I really don't want to be in the dark about all of this.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Hey guys I have a issue with 2048. for some reason my copy has recently having problems with the single player campaign, when start the game up and click on the single player campaign, the game crashes and a error message appears (C2-12828-1) and the game shuts itself down.

The online, HD and the Fury campaign don't have this issue, just the single player. so I'm unable to get the platinum now =/

I need help and I've reported the issue to SCEE. I hope no one else gets this issue and keep racing.

Timezone
    GMT -6

Guys, my multiplayer progress wiped itself again, and I was so close this time (halfway through level 19)

Is there any other way I could "unlock" the alternative skins? Such as imported save data or something? I don't want to continually suffer through the horrible multiplayer campaign

did you try erasing dataand stating from scrach its riske but it coud make it touchable

Timezone
    GMT + 9.5
    PSN ID
    keg11

Quote Originally Posted by Snakenator1 View Post
    Hey guys I have a issue with 2048. for some reason my copy has recently having problems with the single player campaign, when start the game up and click on the single player campaign, the game crashes and a error message appears (C2-12828-1) and the game shuts itself down.

The online, HD and the Fury campaign don't have this issue, just the single player. so I'm unable to get the platinum now =/

I need help and I've reported the issue to SCEE. I hope no one else gets this issue and keep racing.
    I have, and it has pretty much screwed over any ledgible attempts to crack the game.

And the worst part, it'll never be patched due to SL's close!

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    CJ4717

Hey guys, I have a small question:

Should I get a PSVita just for the sake of WipEout 2048? I mean, I've been dreaming of getting it since the day the Vita came out but as time went on I've gotten more and more away from it all since there aren't any games that are really worth getting released for the Vita. There isn't anything else I'd play on it as of right now except for 2048. So what do you say? Worth spending about $200 NZD on it? Yeah it's cheap as hell here.

PS, this may not have been the best place to post this up but I didn't want to create a whole topic just for this one thing.
    Last edited by AGSys; 15th May 2014 at 10:13 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

I own a PS Vita, it´s a good thing and there are some fun (not so popular) games to.
    Normally I listen to music on it and...actually I do everything ^^.
    For the PS Vita are 5 WipEouts avaiable, the original, PurE, PulsE, 2048 and HD/Fury (don´t need to buy it again).
    Also, there is a quiet cool alarm application (Wake-up club) and a tamagotchi-like game called "Ecolibrium".
    I like the Vita, I even got anouther one, after I demolished my first one ^^

Timezone
    GMT -6

Somebody here on the forums mentioned a way to recover lost multiplayer progress.

If your progress resets and you see the intro banner, do not touch any nodes. Instead, enter crossplay. Once all of the lobbies appear, go back to Online Campaign, and you're progress will be back.

This does not work if you already started doing nodes after seeing the banner though, you can only do this when it resets.

+++

Somebody on PSN also told me of a glitch that lets you skip nodes. I would it use it under normal circumstances, but seeing as I already lost my multiplayer progress several times, I might start using it. So that nobody abuses its powers though, I will not show it in this post, you will have to ask me directly.

A final reminder: I did not discover either glitch, so please do not give me undeserved credit.
    Last edited by Amaroq Dricaldari; 15th June 2014 at 06:25 PM.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

This is no glitch, when you fail 3 times to clear a node you progress to the next. Somewhere in the game this was mentioned.