Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wipeout 2048 - Technical Assistance

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

True Colonel i sometimes have global or friends ghosts with weird times (sometimes 10 sec slower than my current pb when they're supposed to be faster and when my friends are in front of me on leaderboards ). Maybe speed classes confusion in the game's code !!

Thanks for the info - looks like I will be doing regular backups

Confirmed I have also seen the bug in the times shown on friends ghosts.

I usually switch between friends ghost and global ghost regularly in Speed Lap Mode. Its awesome -hopefully these bugs (and the cheating) will be fixed in the next update

Default Solution for last node problem!(?)

Quote Originally Posted by zoetl View Post
    I played MP till last node (Level 20) and didn't made it on my first 2 attemps. The next couple of races I chose some nodes from earlier Levels and then wanted to go back, but the node - still there in grey - is not "touchable"! I maxed out the view, I tried to restart the game, restart the console etc. Nothing.

I can't finish the Campaings last node - this is ... argh .... not funny

Hi there,

I wanted to let you know, that I've found a solution for my problem.

Like I posted earlier, I was at MP-Campaign Level 20 last node (iir node 16) and couldn't touch/activate it anymore. And that although nodes 14 and 15 were yellow (elite pass-ed).

What did it for me was: Activate MP-Mode, don't choose any node. Instead wait till the system automatically chooses the node. It normally activates the newest node.
    In my case it chose node 13(!) which was grey, but like I said 14 and 15 already elite pass-ed!?
    I thought WTF!?, passed the race and then OMG the final node became active again and I elite-pass-ed it.

I hope this is comprehendible and perhaps will help someone ... ^^

bye
    zoetl
    Last edited by zoetl; 12th March 2012 at 10:41 AM. Reason: wrong quotation

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    ChrisOTR

I just reported these two bugs. Sorry for posting my email verbatim, bt I'm typing this on my phone. Posting here in case anyone is interested:

Hi,

I'm enjoying 2048, thanks.

However, I wanted to point out a couple of issues with the game that are bugging me.

First, when in external view, pressing the airbrakes whilst motionless causes the ship to tilt, yet in internal view, pressing the airbrakes whilst motionless doesn't. Why does this bother me? Because it appears to show that the game physics may be different depending on the view you choose, which would make a mockery of the online high scores etc.

Secondly, I have legitimate high scores on my device that don't show in the leaderboards/friends mode. I think this may be because I was on 3g and had bad reception when I set them, but if so why are they not uploaded later?

Thanks for reading.

Chris (PSN ID is RedRecidivist)

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    ChrisOTR

Oh and one more:

Sorry, one more I forgot - after a while of play, sometimes mid-race, my ship stops steering as strongly to the left (!!?). The ship will still go straight but steering left has less effect than steering right. Seems like a joystick calibration issue, and it requires a full exit and restart of the game.

PSN ID
    ExpitariuS

hi guys i correct my previous post my game works again and without losing my online and offline progress here's what I did:

1) BU of my saves on my pc
    2) on my pc I deleted the patch folder
    3) I put my saves on my vita
    4) re-download the patch

and BINGO IT'S WORKS

and the game works perfectly, i haven't any problem since March 9 when I did that

PSN ID
    stin_wz

That is good news!

Did you say to asa yet?

stevie

PSN ID
    ExpitariuS

yes Stevie he's know, i told him since i do this manipulation ^^, it was him who told me to post here to share the solution to everyone

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Update from the Tech Support page - patches 1.02 for 2048 and 2.50 for HD are now in testing and should be released early this month.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Hope this will fix previous bugs and new ones ...

Wanna laugh? After finishing my post through Pure thread(Pure on vita) and reading the cool n friendly weekly challenge from kaori, i thought being a bit harsh towards 2048 and give it another chance...
    Failed (miserably)
    Game doesn't launch and I get this new error code : NW-2026-0 that i can translate by Neverminds W anker we will fix that in 2026 :O

luv subliminal messages

That's only 14 years away!

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Arnaud - from what I can tell from looking up that error code, it's a problem with your 3G. Can you connect to the network outside the game? Do you see it in any other games?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Thx Charlie. Seems I got an hybrid Vita I paid for a wifi one and now receiving error code for a 3G! Mutation here !! Shall I deduce it comes from Scottish environnement? lol
    Seriously speaking this error has disapeared, I just tested the now and it's working I can launch the game.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Oh, thought you had a 3G one... ah well, never mind

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Temet79

I didn't play HD or crossplay since I have 2048.
    Nevertheless, I've lost my online campaign this week end.
    Well, I know it happened to Kaori, Leungbok, Expitarius (maybe?), G-Superpilot... it's not just "some users", it's almost "every user" that are concerned.

I can't believe there was no prioritary patch for such a bug, seriously...

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Patches 1.02 for 2048 and 2.50 for Wipeout HD are being uploaded and will be available within the hour

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

137 MB are downloading here

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Some more good news - the Speed Lap exploit to achieve unreasonable times with the FEISAR prototype has been fixed

Timezone
    GMT -5

DLC Announcement soon:
    Wipeout 2048 ‎Lansanah Junior Marah We are still working on DLC, there will be an annnouncement soon

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfire_WZ View Post
    Some more good news - the Speed Lap exploit to achieve unreasonable times with the FEISAR prototype has been fixed
    That great news ....All the cheat times have been removed from the leaderboards as well then yeah? Knowing SL, that will be a no then?