Thread: Wipeout 2048 - Technical Assistance

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Default Wipeout 2048 - Technical Assistance

Please use the following Facebook page to keep up to date on fixes and upcoming patches for 2048. You can also report any technical issues.
    http://www.facebook.com/notes/wipeou...96415437091069

Alternatively, email the team directly at wipeout2048@scee.net with full details and your PSN ID

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Wow that e-mail is a good move. Thank you guys.

PSN ID
    MarcoM1972

I kindly asked for racebox in 2048.

Default Very last node in MP-Campaign is there but not "touchable" anymore!?

Hi there,

I'm a new member to this forum, reading for years, but never registered, till now.
    Please apologize my spelling, I do my best.

Ok, I want to post some infos regarding a bug I encountered today.
    Here is part of what I wrote to SCEE:
    I'm from germany and the last 2 weeks I spent every spare minute with this nice game, till today, cause 2 things happened:

Frist and most horrible:
    I played MP till last node (Level 20) and didn't made it on my first 2 attemps. The next couple of races I chose some nodes from earlier Levels and then wanted to go back, but the node - still there in grey - is not "touchable"! I maxed out the view, I tried to restart the game, restart the console etc. Nothing.

I can't finish the Campaings last node - this is ... argh .... not funny

Ok, hope you don't have the same issue

bye
    zoetl (a wipeout-fan since the first PSOne Title)

Default Solution for last node problem!(?)

Quote Originally Posted by zoetl View Post
    I played MP till last node (Level 20) and didn't made it on my first 2 attemps. The next couple of races I chose some nodes from earlier Levels and then wanted to go back, but the node - still there in grey - is not "touchable"! I maxed out the view, I tried to restart the game, restart the console etc. Nothing.

I can't finish the Campaings last node - this is ... argh .... not funny

Hi there,

I wanted to let you know, that I've found a solution for my problem.

Like I posted earlier, I was at MP-Campaign Level 20 last node (iir node 16) and couldn't touch/activate it anymore. And that although nodes 14 and 15 were yellow (elite pass-ed).

What did it for me was: Activate MP-Mode, don't choose any node. Instead wait till the system automatically chooses the node. It normally activates the newest node.
    In my case it chose node 13(!) which was grey, but like I said 14 and 15 already elite pass-ed!?
    I thought WTF!?, passed the race and then OMG the final node became active again and I elite-pass-ed it.

I hope this is comprehendible and perhaps will help someone ... ^^

bye
    zoetl
    Last edited by zoetl; 12th March 2012 at 10:41 AM. Reason: wrong quotation

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    ChrisOTR

I just reported these two bugs. Sorry for posting my email verbatim, bt I'm typing this on my phone. Posting here in case anyone is interested:

Hi,

I'm enjoying 2048, thanks.

However, I wanted to point out a couple of issues with the game that are bugging me.

First, when in external view, pressing the airbrakes whilst motionless causes the ship to tilt, yet in internal view, pressing the airbrakes whilst motionless doesn't. Why does this bother me? Because it appears to show that the game physics may be different depending on the view you choose, which would make a mockery of the online high scores etc.

Secondly, I have legitimate high scores on my device that don't show in the leaderboards/friends mode. I think this may be because I was on 3g and had bad reception when I set them, but if so why are they not uploaded later?

Thanks for reading.

Chris (PSN ID is RedRecidivist)

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoM View Post
    I kindly asked for racebox in 2048.
    This is not for feature requests. This is for technical assistance and bug reports unless they openly state otherwise.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Zoetl - Details are above if you wish to report it. I think that's the first we've seen of an issue like that, so definitely worth flagging up.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

Thx for the links Charlie, much appreciated here

We had a gig at my place with MadIce, DjManiac and Expitarius on saturday. Expi simply can't load his game anymore, we tried everything and eventually we posted on 2048 facebook page & twitter & mailed them (thx to MadIce for the english help ).
    He is still waiting for answers.

His case is worst than mine but I must tell I also continue experimenting so weird things with my vita and 2048 (multiple freezes, had to sign off psn first into setup if i want to join a multiplayer or crossplay game to see that my online campaign has been reseted to zero, or can't join online friends properly). I should maybe send an email or ask someone to post for me through facebook or tweeter in order to fix those things but I don't feel the need of it : within the last week I have played it 3 days : good sign there's something wrong with the game and me : especially for a brand new wipeout I was enthousiastic when i first tested it at PGW last year.
    Big desillusion

Default Already reported to scee

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfire_WZ View Post
    Zoetl - Details are above if you wish to report it. I think that's the first we've seen of an issue like that, so definitely worth flagging up.
    Hi Hellfire_WZ,

first of all thanks for your nice youtube channel. It is you, am I right!?

I already wrote (like stated) the issue to wipeout2048@scee.net and hopefully I'm not alone with this issue.
    Is that what you mean by report?

Btw: I already tried things like completing the second to last node a second time etc. but the very last node is still not "touchable".
    Can you image how frustrating this is? I'm no master wipeout-player and was happy to complete most of the 210 nodes in Multiplayer and just skipping about 20 nodes. No motivation to do any 2048 right now :-(

bye
    zoetl