Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: WipEout Pure on PS Vita

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Asayyeah -OFW-

That sounds weird but I am not surprised from Sony America, that reminds me US Pulse who couldn't have access to DLC.
    Btw Vdek have you installed those DLC packs or are they simply absent from the list? (i haven't dl pulse yet but i saw packs already available for euro psn).

Timezone
    GMT -5

I can't see the DLC packs for Pulse And I can't get Pure onto the device.

Has anyone gotten the US pure version going on the vita yet? Could someone contact SL regarding it being available in Europe, but not in the us?

PSN ID
    Yasir_Said

I feel for you guys hope they really sort it out soon. Not to rub it in but I do find myself play it quite a bit these days, sure it isn't as advanced visually but, as well as the varied environments that I miss, it's just simply a funner racing mechanic...bouncing around the track as opposed to the 'cross-hair focus' in 2048.

Has a very infrequent hangup* I've noticed while racing on some tracks, just hangs on a corner. Would appreciate a fix, not expecting it and not a huge deal. Really wish 2097 and 3 would be put on the store in time for PSone compatibility on the vita. That would be pretty wicked but it has been so long.. if it's about red bull..what a shame. Lots of puma in pure.

*edit: hangups usually occur just when I land after triggering a barrel roll - usually in a weird position or slightly off track like on the rails.
    Last edited by mangaroo; 12th May 2012 at 07:48 AM.

US pure is still not available, what is the hang up here? I really want to try this

PSN ID
    MarcoM1972

Quote Originally Posted by JABBERJAW View Post
    US pure is still not available, what is the hang up here? I really want to try this
    Contact Sony locally. They should give you the answer to this. Perhaps via their facebook page.

I play Pure on my Vita, rather brilliantly.

I hope you can get it too.

PSN ID
    wildmorgan

Does anyone know if you can play cross platform between Wipeout Pure on a PSP and Wipeout Pure on a Vita?

I managed it with Pulse via ad-hoc, but I can't see any option in Pure's menus to play this way...

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Yes you can, me and asa did tested a while back, ad-hoc through ps3, psp to vita and reverted back as well but only in euro versions

stevie

PSN ID
    Razgriz375

Tis a shame about the US, I hope you people get it soon. Also, I seem to have 1 more addon pack that I didn't have in the PSP days, namely "Exclusive Pack"? Seems to just comprise of 1 track called "Sci-Fi" and it's one of the tracks from the "Delta" pack, "Khara Descent" to be clear. Otherwise I'm enjoying this more than 2048.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Temet79

Ok, I bought Pure (and Pulse) on the Vita the last week end.
    I had to search a bit about the method to transfer packs and saved data, but it's ok.
    As for Pulse, it's not very beautiful, the emulator tends to pixelate a lot the visuals, espescially the ships. It's more pixelate on Pure than on Pulse IMO.

But as for Pulse, it's so smooth! That's totally awesome!

Nice!

And and and ... you can select track, class and ship, what a great feature!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Rau-Lin

I feel the duty to thank you so much for those Pure Packs!

I've just bought both PSP Wipeout games and the first thing I tried was to put on the packs I had in my old psp, but I wasn't able for some reason I don't know.

I have just downloaded the euro packs you uploaded, follow the instructions of the txt file and... It works!

Thank you very much!!!

Now it's time to revisit these magic titles I finished some years ago.

For some reason I liked more Pure than Pulse, but in the Ps Vita Pulse looks simply gorgeous, so let's see how they play.

So many hours of pure-pulse joy!!!

Timezone
    GMT -8

I can't find Pure is the US PSN store. Was it removed for some reason?

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    DDD113

Arrow

Pure is not available for the Vita in the US. I hate it too, and I think everyone over here is tired of getting shunned by Sony constantly.

Timezone
    GMT -8

Quote Originally Posted by DDD113 View Post
    Pure is not available for the Vita in the US. I hate it too, and I think everyone over here is tired of getting shunned by Sony constantly.
    FYI. This is now available for Vita in US. I downloaded last night. I am seeing some pretty heavy screen tearing. Anyone else notice this?

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    DarkRacer95

Just a little bit, but I just need to know how to get the US DLC to work. I tried putting them on there with the methods listed above, and it doesn't seem to help. Anyone know a way?

Timezone
    GMT -8

Quote Originally Posted by silverhick View Post
    FYI. This is now available for Vita in US. I downloaded last night. I am seeing some pretty heavy screen tearing. Anyone else notice this?
    Just a heads up before anybody in US buys Pure. It looks like Sony has "corrected" their mistake and this is no longer downloadable to Vita. I'm lucky I got in during the small window.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Just want to thank Chalovak, Asa & Darkridium for their helpful posts, just installed all the DLC on my Vita!
    Also a bit of a bump for those who didn't know

PSN ID
    feisar_2097

big thanks to darkdrium. just installed it and wow so many tracks/ships for free :O thanks sl!

and thanks to cipher for bump. didnt know pure had dlcs!

edit: pure and pulse is on sale in eu for 3 euro each. get it while you can
    Last edited by Racingfan; 26th March 2017 at 06:22 PM.