Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wipeout 2048 Offical Team Background Stories

Timezone
    GMT + 12
    PSN ID
    terakihi

I think they were called ''Pirhana'' in the first games manual too if i remember rightly

PSN ID
    Amorbis

I had no idea about the two teams, I suppose that does make sense. You are Terakihi, I actually went to check the WO1 manual because I have it lying around next to the TV. Maybe it would have all been a bit different if the writer at Psygnosis had his spell checker switched on!

Timezone
    GMT + 9
    PSN ID
    Heian_Xavier

There's another billboard in Queens that talks about how barrier technology keeps fans safe. I love this stuff! (But I'd love it even more if the background contained scoreboards and messages that incorporate info about the user and the other people online... "Xavier posts personal best 9'03"23 in Feisar Prototype trial... New world record set at Unity Square..." -- that would be even better!)

PSN ID
    Blaey

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier View Post
    But I'd love it even more if the background contained scoreboards and messages that incorporate info about the user and the other people online... "Xavier posts personal best 9'03"23 in Feisar Prototype trial... New world record set at Unity Square..." -- that would be even better!
    That would be veeeeeeery nice indeed