Hi,

This thread is ideally for vita users to post their first impressions of their new console, good or bad though ultimatley anyone is welcome to post.

I traded in my 3ds and its games and had to pay £50 and got a ps vita

I am very dissapointed with it

The remote play function is pointless as no games appear to work and I get the impression they would rather users just buy 2 versions of the same game for each console rather than stream ps3 to vita.they say stuff like lag and quality of play but i do not believe it as I have seen videos of ps3 games played remotely on a hacked vita.

No facilty to get umd onto your vita.I heard in japan there was a program to do it but we are not getting it as there is apparently no demand for it which is total crap and not even worth debating.they just want us to rebuy the games

Got locked out of ps store for 24 hours for downloading some freebies. think i downloaded 20 items (1 gig total). I got a message "sorry you cant download come back in a while"...lol.. come back in a while traslated into english means 24 hrs..cant find any mention of this but its does happen its not 3g related as i was using normal wifi.

Activating a sim was a right pain in the butt as many people had issues with this including me as instructions were bad.you cant top up without an account , you cant create an account without activating the sime you couldnt activate the sim because you didnt get the text message, well you did it was hidden in the settings menu but as its a new console it took time to work out.

3G is pretty pointless at the moment even more so if you have a smart phone, way too expensive cant play propper games on it, good for facebook and twitter nerds i guess, im hoping it will be useful in time and serve a real function
controls are very good but should of put in L3 and R3

screen quality is very good

Sound quality is very good

Game wise

Ive only played 2 games so far

ridge racer
do not get this game it is total crap 0/10 its not even good for a demo and should be removed from sale.worst game in the world ...all time

marvel vs capcom

good port from ps3 pretty good if you like those types of games

overall im bored already with it and prefer my psp
i got code for wipeout ill download it and see if i start liking vita more.

launch titles were not very good imo but then 3ds were pants too but they never got better either probally why i sold mine i hope vita sorts itself out as console could be really good.