Thread: Wipeout HD Totally Sucks Now After Patch

Timezone
    GMT -7
    PSN ID
    jaminjack

Default Wipeout HD Totally Sucks Now After Patch

The game play is so out of sink after the patch. You blow up from fantom wepons even in last place. Fantom bombs mines appear out of nowhere.

I guess Sony has abandond us. Wipeout no longer their star child on the ps 3.

There is no way in hell i'm going to buy a PS VITA now!

Sony has gone down hill. First they stoped the R&D then they just just pushed out crap Televisions, Computers, Electronics, Music, Movies, Games.

Sony is a crap corporation that Howard Stringer ran into the ground. It's going to be a long time before I give my $money$ to Sony ever again.

Sony tried to hike the price on Whitney Huston music after her death just to make a quick $buck$

Sony I had alot of fun until you decided to chase the $Dollar$ over building cutting edge products.

Sayonara さようなら SONY

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

And in a couple of days when Sony will fix wipeout HD's online issues, it'll be the best company of the world !

PSN ID
    MCBrodie2048

Yes indeed, it certainly is Leungbok and sure jaminjack... it's true enough, but.... it's all right as long as the money is right.. and they've always a good nose for what people want...

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Already a thread right next to this one.

And calm down, they'll patch it. They're not going to cripple one of their most popular games right as they're about to link it into their new flagship title.