Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: New Wipeout HD patch

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Vlitzertron

with my game Wipeout HD PSN I have purchased in rank 2 again after downloading the patch,
    but in my blueray I'm rank 88, but game rooms in europe not USA[COLOR="#0000FF"][/COLOR]

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Amplificated

Quote Originally Posted by squareballref View Post
    I haven't heard a thing about this until now. They must be rolling it out still. That rank reset is a kick in the teeth for the loyal players. Seems like an undercooked idea.
    Wow. Read the thread. It's going to be fixed.

yeldar2097 is offline WipEout HD Cup - Quarter Finalist Veteran Pilot

Thanks for the update Hellfire, good to know that issues have at least been acknowledged, since any comments about the leaderboards have thus far been met with flat denial or similar.

Maybe a video of dodgy leaderboards in order?

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Dusk118

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfire_WZ View Post
    Patch 2.50 is in development, which will fix all AI and online problems introduced in 2.40

Now can some of you stop getting your knickers in a twist?
    Please? I already suggested you people chill. See my last post in this thread.

Timezone
    GMT -7
    PSN ID
    jaminjack

Just be wait and everything's going to be fixed. Sony would never let wipeout he die a slow death.

Well I've got. News for you. Sure looks to me that they're more interested in money. Psn down to fix a boot loader problem so people couldn't load games they already paid for on different Sony platform. They already have their money out of wipeout HD. Sony lost another billion dollars.

Has anybody seen a public response about wipeout HD acknollowging the problem. I've googled it and just see wipout zone complaints. Nothing from Sony.

Don't get your panties in a twist they will fix it. HORSE$HIT

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

I remember reading how people with different patches couldn't connect to each other online, although I've been playing people with the US flag. Can anyone please confirm for me what's going on with regards to this?

Thanks.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

DP - That has always been the case as far as I'm aware when a new patch is released. You could only play against people with the same version of the game as you, stops any conflicts.

And jaminjack, I have already provided a link to a technical assistance thread for 2048 and HD where SL have acknowledged the issues with 2.40 and have confirmed a fix is on the way in 2.50. They also commented on the videos that were posted detailing the issues. You'd have known that if you'd have bothered to read the rest of the thread.

And I've never been known for talking "horsesh*t" in the 10 years I've been on this site.

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfire_WZ View Post
    DP - That has always been the case as far as I'm aware when a new patch is released. You could only play against people with the same version of the game as you, stops any conflicts.
    That's what I thought too, but I've seen pilots with the US flag in the same lobby as me without their ranks reset. I can't work it out.

Timezone
    GMT -7
    PSN ID
    jaminjack

I read it. I've been sending emails to sl & Sony, still haven't received a response. That's a pretty cheesy Facebook page Looks more like an amature did it not sl.
    Remember WipEout® HD
    www.wipeouthd.com/
    The Official Site for Wipeout ® HD on PLAYSTATION®3: featuring trailers, screenshots, game features, ...
    Sure looked professional huh. Compared to that rinky peice of Facebook trash.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Dusk118

All I gotta say is
    haters_gonna_hate_____moar_by_kingdomhearts_xion-d3081pl.jpg
    My previous comments still stand.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Danterich

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Phantom_89 View Post
    That's what I thought too, but I've seen pilots with the US flag in the same lobby as me without their ranks reset. I can't work it out.
    You probably met PAL-players racing on their (second) US-account

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    EvilMijo

LOL at the Haters gonna Hate!

I miss WO so much that I will bare the annoyances and just F***ing Play.
    And I am having fun again, now I see others trying too.^^
    But the new rule is, Get 1st place right away.
    If your 1st, you can be a God and 2nd may fall 10 to 15 secs behind.
    2nd place does not feel the weapons but is slow(sometimes).
    3rd feels the hits but is manageable, and if your any further then that, then your gonna get shot by no one, DAHAHAHA!

And with that said, it's been a bunch of 1 vs 1 play!

Can you get 1st before he does!

I hope the patch comes soon.

Oh and can anybody else play with their FL players.
    They are the only people I can't find in games, even though I see them playing WO, and it says where they are but I just cannot join them.
    I'm just kicking random peoples asses.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88

Quote Originally Posted by EvilMijo View Post
    I miss WO so much that I will bare the annoyances and just F***ing Play.
    And I am having fun again, now I see others trying too.^^
    That's what I would say.

Which reminds me, does anyone know when the 2.5 patch will be released?

Timezone
    GMT -5

Im having trouble after installing the patch. When I try to play in racebox eliminator, and I set the difficulty to Elite. When I play, all the other ships play as if they were in novice. I've doubled checked countless times that I was playing in elite, even after I finished the race and it asked me to race again under elite, it does the same thing. I've tried re installing but still prompts me to install the patch before I start playing.

Has anyone else had this problem or have any suggestions? Novice difficulty is so boring T.T

Thanks.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    Lightbuster88

@UberNe There's a bug in the game when the AI doesn't fight back at all. Studio Liverpool is looking into this right away and will have the 2.5 patch to fix it soon.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    EvilMijo

@UberNe, Ha read this thread before you find more things that are wrong

Timezone
    GMT -5

Quote Originally Posted by Light Buster View Post
    @UberNe There's a bug in the game when the AI doesn't fight back at all. Studio Liverpool is looking into this right away and will have the 2.5 patch to fix it soon.
    Cool, thanks!

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    BlackReign

Default 2.5 patch hasn't worked for me

Hello all.

I noticed that the 2.5 patch seems to be available now. I saw another thread on it with only one comment but I thought I'd post my findings with the patch here since this thread was longer/older.
    When I started the game it asked me to acknowledge and accept the new 2.5 patch and stated it would correct the following.

WipEout HD Patch 2.50 information

- Spectate mode fixed
    - AI firing weapons bug fixed
    - Incorrect weapon damage bug fixed
    - Various Bug Fixed

Strangely the game did not prompt me to download anything. I received several PSN messages from other players saying the same thing.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to have corrected much. I still cannot access online play with my regular PSN account. I played 4 racebox races against the AI on elite and they did fire at me in one race. However, it was only twice in the same race with cannons. I was also the only ship fired on and the AI didn't fight each other. Weird. Anyone else in the US have the similar issues since the new 2.5 patch or success with it? I got a bunch of PSN messages from people who saw my youtube vidz detailing the issues with the 2.4 patch saying the 2.5 patch hasn't corrected anything.

*Sorry for the redundant post below. Either the site or my connection timed out and created a duplicate post. If one of the admins could delete it that would be great.
    Last edited by BlackReign; 13th March 2012 at 08:07 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    BlackReign

Default 2.5 patch hasn't worked for me

Hello all.

I noticed that the 2.5 patch seems to be available now. I saw another thread on it with only one comment but I thought I'd post my findings with the patch here since this thread was longer/older.
    When I started the game it asked me to acknowledge and accept the new 2.5 patch and stated it would correct the following.

WipEout HD Patch 2.50 information

- Spectate mode fixed
    - AI firing weapons bug fixed
    - Incorrect weapon damage bug fixed
    - Various Bug Fixed

Strangely the game did not prompt me to download anything. I received several PSN messages from other players saying the same thing.

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to have corrected much. I still cannot access online play with my regular PSN account. I played 4 racebox races against the AI on elite and they did fire at me in one race. However, it was only twice in the same race with cannons. I was also the only ship fired on and the AI didn't fight each other. Weird. Anyone else in the US have the similar issues since the new 2.5 patch or success with it? I got a bunch of PSN messages from people who saw my youtube vidz detailing the issues with the 2.4 patch saying the 2.5 patch hasn't corrected anything.

PSN ID
    firstdave/Astropulser

Hi.I was just curious as if anyone has gone to the news tab in the menu and opened it.That should show the most recent update available and maybe downloadable there ?