Thread: Pulse Music Problems

Unhappy Pulse Music Problems

I'm trying to add music onto pulse, but can't. I've followed every instruction to the letter, along with some variations, but nothing works. Can anyone help?

PSN ID
    MrSmadSmartAlex

- Plug your PSP into your PC with a USB cable.
    - On the memory stick (you should see MUSIC, PSP, VIDEO, etc. folders at the root), go into the MUSIC folder (make one if there isn't one already).
    - In the MUSIC folder, make a folder called "WIPEOUT" (upper case).
    - Put up to 30 mp3 files (other formats don't work in Pulse, so don't try FLAC, wma, etc.) in the WIPEOUT folder.
    - Load up Pulse. In the main menu, go to Options, then Music Playlist. Find your tracks on the list, and press right on the dpad to check the box next to them.

They should work like the tracks included in the game now.

@MrSmadSmartAlex
    This is exactly what I did, and it didn't work. I've heard that there are certain tracks which it won't play, but I'd have thought at least one of the seven would work
    Last edited by SaturnReturn; 13th February 2012 at 07:13 PM. Reason: Deleted unnecessary quote.

PSN ID
    MrSmadSmartAlex

Okay, so (before the site got hacked and rolled back) you said that they're all mp3s at 44.1kHz? I know that 320kb/s CBR works (that's what I use), so are your files VBR?

Only other thing I can think of is that the PSP doesn't like certain ID tags. Maybe you could try removing them from one of the tracks?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

Maybe this thread will have some answers, too.