Thread: Star next to time on Leaderboards.

PSN ID
    love9sick

Default Star next to time on Leaderboards.

What does that star mean? and why isn't that time posted on the global leader boards? and if the fastest time in the world are the ones on the leader-boards and it always updates them than why does the guy here on the records page have a faster time than the fastest time globally on the leader boards for Moa Therma? The leader-boards never worked right for me for this game and always confused me.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Javariko

Perfect lap.
    The perfect lap doesn't necessarily have to be the fastest one. The fastest one is posted to the leaderboards.
    The reason for your last question: the global leaderboards have not been updating for a while. It's either that or he set the record offline.

PSN ID
    love9sick

I have a time that just never got updated onto the leader boards though. Maybe I'm just having the leader board problems that some report.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Amplificated

Probably should have used this thread or used the search function, I remember asking this very question a long time ago so I know for sure the question has been asked before

The leaderboard problems affect everyone, btw. The servers appear to have ceased taking new data; all the records displayed are months old.
    The good news is, Colonel_Gaddaffi (a member here on the site) appears to have managed to get the ball finally rolling for Sony to get a fix in place within the next couple of weeks, hopefully.