Please feel free to post what are the best reasons (10 is a maximum) to buy this console with new precious 2048

1 - Console itself is a fantastic technological stuff a mini ps3 into your hands : what a screen it is :O

2 - 9 brand new tracks ( + remastered Altima) : we had to wait 5 years to get hands on real new tracks with incredible sceneries, except empire climb all the tracks get their own 'soul' with at least 1 turn or curve which could be as famous as Cork's crew (laguna seca) or Mulsan (le mans).

3 - tracks are not only harder to learn they are mostly longer than we had previously

4 - the game is fast, I mean really fast and can decently be compared to parthenon of speed 2097 & W3O are (A+ class)

5 - Powerful speedpads : first time I do beleive having a turbo in A+ isn't truly necessary, when you add the current speed level to the way speedpads act it's simply a big large smile which is drawn on your face when you pass over several speedpads.

6 - Pitching has a major importance through the gameplay. To me it's a looong time i haven't experimented a pitch like this. so noticeable through Sol

7 - Ghosts features. having the choice to select 'no ghost' ' personal best ghost' and ghosts from friends or anonymous who are slightly faster than yours. this is the best option to know the route he took and to improve constantly.

8 - graphics are superior from HD/Fury ps3. It's crazy : so much detailled background, incredible sceneries around and SPEED is still there ( a contrario from HD/Fury)

9 - Zone : simply beautifully fast, amazingly addictive : Epic Epilepsy on the way ! YEAH

10 - 20 ships completely different to race with, 5 teams but so many choices which are truly distinctive from the others : handling has never been so different in any of past wipeouts !

I forgot the main point : you ll have to buy it simply because .... it's a brand new wipeout !!!