Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: YAY I have a 1 record on the prototype track...

Default YAY I have a 1 record on the prototype track...

That was so random, I just looked at Lap Records on Vector for Ls101 and I have first place..I have only updated my times once and i already hold a top spot...I'm so excited!!!

-pirhana59

Anyone actually races that track on that speed?

Now Manor Top on Phantom class?

sorryy... I wasn't trying to break any records...It just randomly happened. That was when I started playing.Next i'll do it on Rapier or Phantom...sheesh... :roll:

-pirhana59 (somewhat discouraged)

P.S Break my record then...

PSN ID
    infoxicated

Actually, it is the way to go, I think.

Knowing that I wasn't going to beat the Al Sartwell's of the world at Phantom, I decided to make Manortop "my house" at the lower speeds.

It worked out really well... except that I have a faster laptime for Rapier than I do at Phantom for Manortop! duh!

Honestly, if you cant beat the speed freaks and their NegCons then drop down a level or two where the NegCon isn't a factor.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    xEik

I think you did some kind of error.
    Your race record is 2:21.26 and a lap record of 34.10 seconds? :roll:
    Assuming first lap is the slowest it would mean that first lap took you 1:47.16 and after that you did a lap in 34.10. That's what I call recover from a bad start. Three times faster .
    Doublecheck the records on your memory card. I don't doubt of your honesty but I remember that my first post in WipeoutZone forums two years ago was to apologise after realising I had messed it up the first time I had input my records. That was the only time I've been ahead of Al Startwell.

PRACTICE LEADS TO PERFECTION !

that might be...though I hope not...But I'll check my card and update tonight..thanks for the heads up

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    WZ_Task

LS101 Vector? We had a challenge on that track. That should be a really tough record to get.

Minus the funny of the comment of Brother Laz, you'll find someone seriously racing every track at every speed. Any 1st place record you can get is in some way an accomplishment.

Default give a cheer! - Icaras! Oh yeah! Icaras! Oh yeah!

Pirhana59: on that track in that racing class, it is the closest thing to a certainty that you will ever find in life that you'll have to be using an Icaras to get a record best time
    considering your best overall time, and that you were using an AG-S [a wonderful ship in many circumstances, but not the best one for this circuit and speed class], it would seem, as xEik indicates, that an error has been made

''.I have only updated my times once and i already hold a top spot... ''
    that should always make one suspicious of one's times. the pilots take their records very seriously, so always triple check your times. or double check the first time, then next day, check again. sometimes one's brain gets into a groove where it can't see a mistake it made until circumstances change

Jay: indeed. anyone who can beat FoxZero's vector class time on that track has pulled off a near miracle. sigh. i was the one who set up that challenge... and look how far back i am. tsk.

ok then...since evryone disagrees with me...there must be something wrong with my card...or i typed itwrong...at any rate what should I decrease my time to so the rightful owner offirst place can take it back?

dismayed at memory card

-pirhana59

PSN ID
    infoxicated

This seems like a strange one - if you've matched the track / class / race type correctly then it would take something pretty weird for it to be out by much... :-?