Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GLITCH : How contact Sony Liverpool or Stuart Tilley ?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kanar

Hey Kao, what about cross-play? I'm curious about that...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    kaori714

I'm too, I asked Stu about, but I won't bother them, it's their game

It's possible HD will be patched, it's not difficult to turn off the engine if you do the "tip"

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    sausehuhn

Isn’t WO2048 the last chance for WOHD to be patched? I mean they advertise WO2048 with its crossplay abilities and they probably do not want to present a buggy game on the PSVita.

I’m not talking about adding any content to the game but bug-fixes only. I have really no clue how much Studio Liverpool cares about WOHD anymore, but my impression is that it’s mainly Sony who does not want to invest anymore time and money into that game.

So with WO2048 it may be Studio Liverpool’s last chance to get their hands on some WOHD code again, because Sony surely does not want the Vita to be looking bad.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    Darkdrium777

Well they probably will have to do something with HD to patch crossplay in, but I don't think there are lots of bugs/problems left in HD. That's if you omit all the flying through walls or skipping huge parts of the track though.

There's this one that was fixed for 2048 which they could do in HD too.
    I'd argue that they ought to rethink the boost reset in speed lap mode once again (Introduce a longer delay still or make it impossible to do near the finish line)
    Fix spectator multiplayer so that you don't get a BS time recorded on your account.
    Fix the similar instances when this could happen in single player.
    Clean up the leaderboards of weird times.
    And then... what else?

If they want to fix the track glitches well talk to me, I have some on Youtube in private so I could send them. The others that do as well Im sure would be willing to send them too.