Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dlc

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    blinky77

Pure's DLC came before this thing called the Playstation Store so any free DLC is unlikely.

HD Fury was a great example of a true expansion pack, like PC games of old. I'd love to see that model come back with 2048.

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

Quote Originally Posted by Boycey83 View Post
    ...Sounds like DLC done right to me.

It is, but you're missing my point; they could've put all of this in the first DLC's which had little in terms of decent weaponry. Plus, my point was the previous Micro DLC, the one you referred to just happened to be there.

PSN ID
    Blaey

i dont mind if there's some dlc/patches released around the same time as the european/american psvita launch because that would suggest that studio liverpool could work on the game right up to the wire for the japanese release rather than say it's done and then leave things out or dont develop it enough.

An expansion pack along the lines of fury (possibly new 2052 campaign or even ag ship testing from before 2048 with belmondo) would be the perfect dlc to me

PSN ID
    mdhay_wz

Studio Liverpool will develop it enough, the last proper bug I remember was in 2097, where you can't get a shield on the first track, not that you need it early on, really.