Thread: Tunnelling Temtesh - a WipEout themed Roleplay

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

Ben Denso cursed as he climbed up the rusty ladders to the make-shift canteen. Although he was told to be as stealthy as possible, he was hungry and that order meant nothing to him when his stomach was grumbling. He sat down and thought about the failed password attempt:

"I'm such an idiot, That was a simple system, no encryption whatsoever. God...that's embarrassing."

"...What you moaning about now?" A blonde girl who appeared to be in her late teens inquired. She was wearing some FEISAR attire; a blue t-shirt and yellow tracksuit bottoms.

"You know Maria, I would never know what team you are here with!" Denso joked. She hit him playfully and stole a chip from his plate.

"So, any luck with the missiles?"
    "Natta. I also found a EG-r device, tried to unlock it, got locked out. I felt the presence of someone behind me so I decided against bashing it off my head until it spat out it's secrets. What about the one you located?"

"I...uh, you see..." She looked down ashamed of herself "I left it there. I-I...it's not my field and.."

"It's okay...I get it. I'll go locate it and take care of it later, okay?" He gave her a reassuring smile.

She laughed awkwardly and opened a small rucksack, revealing some Ship fragments. "Anyway...I found these ship fragments."

Ben looked into the bag interested and pointed at the rucksack, talking with food in his mouth "That's experimental, and most importantly illegal craft material."

"Ugh, don't talk with your mouth open. Anyways , yeah I know." She stood up. "I'm going to do some tests and see if I can figure out who it belongs to, once again, all remnants of the team livery have dissolved...don't do anything stupid, Denso...Even if that small brain of yours thinks it's a good idea." She walked off as Ben waved.

Ben and Maria were childhood friends, ever since Ben was 9 and Maria was 5, they both aspired to be pilots but realized their skills were in the more dirty side of things. Being part of the AG world was enough for them.

"You'd think she was the older one." He continued to eat, unphased by the fact some agents could easily locate him.
    Last edited by UB3R~JKP; 22nd August 2011 at 08:10 PM.