Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tunnelling Temtesh - a WipEout themed Roleplay

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    keg11; touge_rider2

It's interesting no-one has done a Xios character yet. Might as well make one.

Henri Kinnunen managed to 'dig' his way into the mines from above. His training from the Finnish defence force did come in handy. Kinnunen had joined the new EG-X team after his military career had ended as an engineer and, on occasions, unnoficial test pilot. When the Finnish side of EG-X were curious about the neuro-link technology developed by their Chinese partners and believe that the old EG-R craft might have something to do with it.

Kinnunen had done stealth operations before, so he never used his torch and used his PDA only when absolutely necessary. After about 30 minutes of walking, he felt a hole in the middle of the path...with sound coming out of it. Using the rope he had, he tied one end to a half-buried rock and started to abseil his way down.

He didn't even get a few metres down before he heard voices from the tunnels above, and they sounded Australian.

[skillcheck!]
    Last edited by keg_11; 29th April 2012 at 07:20 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -6

Quote Originally Posted by Challenger #001 View Post
    [UB3R~JKP Skillcheck - 9](Other posters, do feel free to post, and you can have multiple members working for the same faction. Just try not to trip over each other too much. You don't have to wait for me to post to keep going. We'll try and keep 2 or 3 posts in between mine.)
    *literally trips over someone else*

I guess I should make a character, huh? Not sure where to start, though.
    Last edited by Amaroq Dricaldari; 21st August 2012 at 08:36 AM.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    keg11; touge_rider2

Quote Originally Posted by Challenger #001 View Post
    (Other posters, do feel free to post, and you can have multiple members working for the same faction. Just try not to trip over each other too much. You don't have to wait for me to post to keep going. We'll try and keep 2 or 3 posts in between mine.)
    Oh, so does this mean we can continue the RPG with someone else doing the skillchecks?

Timezone
    GMT -6

Just to be frank, I really wish you didn't close your previous RP. I was really looking forward to it. I even made not one, but two characters for it.

PSN ID
    turnersinnz

[B]Mikar Valloninen [/B]scrabbled deeply through the wreckage of the G-Tech craft. He had seen somebody below him, and he was really scared. Inching his cold, sweaty fourteen year-old body across the wreck, he prayed it wouldn't give way.

(skillcheck)
    Last edited by NeroIcaras; 1st September 2015 at 07:32 PM.

PSN ID
    turnersinnz

Come on i need to know what happens!