Thread: Your weirdest moments in HD

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

Default Your weirdest moments in HD

I was looking at the "Best moments in HD" thread and thought "What about the really strange stuff that goes on?". Whether it's a glitch in the game or just something that had no Earthly right to happen...

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    TakatsukiYayoi

I've actually managed to flip a craft over at Chenghou Project once.

Also at the same track, while flying with critical shields, an Assegai AI pilot flew into me at the hairpin and killed the both of us. ****in idiot that guy.

ion harvest is offline Banned for sending profane and abusive PM's Rapier Pilot
    PSN ID
    ion_harvest

Getting a really random message from some guy who asked me How did you do that?

he meant Barrel Roll a real einstein moment for me that one i told him left right left and he called me a dick. :-

Had to laugh it off.

PSN ID
    novide

race on chengou rev./phantom with new players. i had a good start, first pad was a turbo, took the shortcut and than at the tunnel/right curve there were mines... i've been wondering, lap 1, saw no ship in front of me but i was 3 sec. behind someone... finaly, i won the race..

PSN ID
    Ziz528

I've been stuck in respawn cycles before on the Amphiseum and Modesto Heights, where I would run off thr track, the game respawns me in a spot where I'm forced to fall off the track again, etc etc. Bloody annoying online.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Quote Originally Posted by novide View Post
    i had a good start, first pad was a turbo, took the shortcut and than at the tunnel/right curve there were mines...
    Crazy !!

PSN ID
    novide

yeah, i think it was a lucky glitch or extrem lag.. yesterday i saw a crazy lag start on sebenco, was funny to watch.. like a video from jjpap: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVzK7wY-iu8 at 6.24, but only one pilot did it

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    araos1

My weirdest moment so far?

Was playing one day last week online and was about 5 seconds from claiming my first online win, when the person I'm racing against left the game and I ended up with "DNF". Lame and a bit childish.