Thread: Ship Discussion Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN ID
    Ziz528

Default Ship Discussion Thread

I went back through the pages and surprisingly didn't find one, so if there is one, sorry in advance to the mods
    Anyway, thought I'd make this for general discussion about the HD/Fury ships. What ship do you use, and why? Any favoured stats among the 4?
    Personally I use Triakis, Goteki 45 and Qirex for really tight tracks, although from what I can see, they're not commonly used among the best...? I used to use Feisar a lot as handling was really important to me before I realised I found it too twitchy... Also can anyone explain to me why AG-S is so popular? I don't see why it is

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    tug_14

you did not look far ........
    and to your question about AG s .... think a bit more and u'll find yourself why. all answers are already be discussed ...
    "What ship do you use, and why? Any favoured stats among the 4?"

PSN ID
    Ziz528

If you're talking about the thread "Is there a particular reason why you use the team you do?" I considered it, but thought I'd open this for more general discussion, since some of the mods were complaining about threads going off topic. If a mod deems this a duplicate thread though, sorry again...

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    tug_14

WOHD have already gone out for a long time all problems and subjects one treated and reprocessed ......... search a little better among different subjects

ion harvest is offline Banned for sending profane and abusive PM's Rapier Pilot
    PSN ID
    ion_harvest

Feisar isnt bad at all. I love it. But its not very fast and thats the only thing Idonot like about it. But in ramming situations its alright.

Now I use Mirage (bcuz you can BR anywhere with it and it gets air easily if you pitch up hehe) sometimes and Icaras all the time but in phantom i revert back to my first love - Feisar

I use ag under the assumption that you can accelerate to the first weapon pad first, hopefully get some mines. However, with people starting at different times, even in the same house! It doesn't work out like that. LAN please, or perhaps Bluetooth connection when in the same room should be added, seems like it could be done, since the vita will have that ability.