Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Japanese Players

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

Fair enough, it just seemed odd that all he had for his PSN comment was "Aten13". I was in a room last weekend and discovered that two of the players (with fairly high ranks) were people I know, playing under pseudonyms. It all gets quite confusing I have to say.

PSN ID
    R3BU5ER

Aten13 isn't sinus, they are friends. I've been in a room with both of them sometime long ago.

PSN ID
    Dark_Phantom_89

I really don't understand the people who play under multiple names. Where's the fun in starting over and losing all of your records?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

u dont loose ur records by using multiple accounts, u just get multiple entrys on the leaderboards. that SUCKS! i used a 2nd account ('moghlie') in my early days of wipEout HD, until i told XBARNSTERX about it, he washed my brain and healed me from doing this. luckily all the records i set with 'moghlie' are deleted, cause i never used that account again for wipEout (i believe after 6 months of inactivity all records are deleted automatically [PROBLEMSOLVER]).
    Last edited by JFthebestJan; 29th July 2011 at 07:06 PM.

PSN ID
    R3BU5ER

I know some phantom- pilots don't want to embarrass theirselfs on their normal name in phantom, so they use 2nd account lol. Some just want to bully around and some I think just have multiple personalities

Timezone
    GMT -5

Don't forget that with a Japanese account it is possible to use a 'screen name' that is not your real psn id -- a feature that apparently some developers did not take into account while developing their online functionality -- such that any American or British player could create a Japanese account and appear as variable 'legitimate' players.

This being an impetus, many of the Japanese players you meet may not actually be Japanese, but just bored 101 level players trying to get a high by posing as a Japanese person.

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

Dual-accounts aren't my type of thing but I guess people have a reason for using them.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

Cool

Dual accounts: people trying to hide the fact they are hikikkomori? (I'M JOKING)

But seriously, BILLION-GOD nearly made me fall off my couch when I first raced him (aka ReachBig). "Who the heck is this!?!?!?"

PSN ID
    xifdo

Does anyone know who is an American pilot with several accounts "go_weapon_girl" or "yeeees_sheep_girl" or similar? always uses Icaras Hd and enjoys stop and shoot him and then send messages provocative, often see him take it with new drivers that exhausted leave the lobby.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    greenymac

Hey xifdo I ran into this person last weekend.(go weapon girl or sumthin)I joined a rapier race cos there were no phantom rooms open. we raced a few times and I asked would she switch the room to phantom. she promptly decided to target me the next race and then send an asshole message and leave.lol

PSN ID
    firstdave/Astropulser

I think i have had messages from this person under the name go-sheepgirl i got three abusive messages about my psn id for no apparent reason.I just put it down to her being a bit of a moron and did not answer her.

Dave.

PSN ID
    Aeralys

Ayee I've seen this sheepgirl person too a few times. I was in a few races with her, PrincessShay (I think thats who it was) and some others and I was getting messages like "GO SHEEPGIRL" and "go race boys" I was like lol stfu

girl got some issues...

Though about the japanese players, I do end up playing against Aten13 a lot outside of Phantom, good competition. Pretty sure I've raced PONTA before too, though not often enough to remember how good he was.

ion harvest is offline Banned for sending profane and abusive PM's Rapier Pilot
    PSN ID
    ion_harvest

Sheepgirl is american.

She's a good pilot but plays a wierd game.

She stays back to shoot yo ass

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

I have under good opinion that SHEEPGirl is a dual-accounter.

PSN ID
    R3BU5ER

Yeah, I've bumped in to sheepgirls once in a rapier room I think, kicked the players ass by second and then started sending me stuff like; 'go sheepgirl!' and 'love sheepgirl' and what not... Also opened fire on me untill the point he couldn't catch up lol. I found it quite amusing and played along, then sheepgirl left I even remember getting some random messages, when I wasn't even playing Wipeout. It's pretty sad

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

What a daft username.

France, 140km from Paris (west/south-west)
    Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Ace3cube

SNAKE714 or something like that. Around lvl 34 but a pretty good skills. I think it's second account (used as jp).

I like multi-account ............ :devil

Timezone
    GMT -5

It could be a devious Catherine marketing trick.

Anyway, I've actually befriended some of these sheepgirls, giving them ample space in my *very* limited list of friends. What happens? Next week I'm racing a different sheep girl, slightly different spelling. Need to re-add new one, delete old one.

What am I going to tell my steady girlfriend?

ion harvest is offline Banned for sending profane and abusive PM's Rapier Pilot
    PSN ID
    ion_harvest

She's got more than 2 accounts. There is Hello sheepgirl, sheepgirl, go sheepgirl and probably a few more.

lol