Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is it possible to cheat online?

PSN ID
    Constrictor4U

Err, if that is true we might see some kick-ass records showing up when the leaderborads are working again. Even an average player might be able to achieve records with this amount of turbos ... Plz - god of SW developers - don't let that happen.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

I think the only possible glitches are offline modes. The glitched records are there because they were not patched yet.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    hunterx848

i had once 5 quakes among 2 laps and destroyed 3 ships with that. track was vineta k
    but anyway i expierienced a strange race
    on chenghou project forward i was leading the race and were chased by someone .. let me say 0.5 sec behind me? and i took care to keep pickung up the x-pads so he doesnt get any items to attack me and im sure i didnt missed one. about 4 laps.. and still, he fired missiles and rockets at me o_O - and if im right, there are always single x-pads on the track. except the two on the ramp - but you can't reach both in phantom speed. only when slowing down o:

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

The only HD cheat known and used by those pathetic enough to use it is the Pseudo side shift glitch, it gives you a false speed boost
    I'm not going to explain how it's done [you can find it in other threads], enough of a **** fight and bad feelings were cause already.
    Let it die.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

'side shift' cheat? never heard of it. i think u mean a 'technique/feature', that involves using the airbrakes in a way u wouldn't do normally.?

PSN ID
    R3BU5ER

That's about in Jan.

You cheated online Tug?! How the he'll did you do that then...and I mean are you able to duplicate it? If you are talking about a uber-shortcut at Moa rev. Or something then yes, I'd understand. But isn't that a glitch really?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    PEPEDA

Hi all.

Iīm level 100 on WOHD.Most of these levels i got playing eliminator since the feature was available.i suck on straight races because i like elim. more than race.
    I can`t say 100% that one "pilot" can cheat the game...but i will tell you one thing:from my 100 levels more or less 60-65 levels come from eliminator, so i consider myself an experienced elim. racer, i raced a pilot 2 times 1vs1 and i couldnīt hit him clearly,shooting tons of missiles,plasma or rockets...."the guy of continous shield" as i know him.....nothing more.

Of course, i know the length of time for shield in eliminator, so i shoot him in the right moment thousand times with no result.....Mr. Shield.....
    Last edited by PEPEDA; 14th July 2011 at 06:40 PM.

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

Thumbs down

David, the "Mr Shield" you're on about happens to be bloody brilliant at both Zone Battle and Racing, why on Earth would he choose to cheat at Eliminator?

And we should just get it out in the open, you're talking about Tiduch.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    PEPEDA

Of course Adam.
    I didnīt have a bad day....i was hot in the moment of battle....and no one hit clear???....no mate,aaaaaaaaalways shield.......easy on eliminator by absorbing any weapon......

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    NX-01 StarClass: alias (Old Scholz Playa)

WoW! This went south fast. @s0mmieUK I agree with the lag issue. Lag causes strange sh$t to happen which creates glitches which have you racing ghost ships doing bizarre things. Now my racing strategy is to utilize weapons pads (my br skills are weak) and many times weapons back to back to win a many races. I use to wonder about the possibility of cheaters online, but I think not! I just attribute thoses players to know better shortcuts, are masters of br & got great skills. It's all in fun and I just take the loses as a "kick in the ass" to improve my gameplay.