Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is it possible to cheat online?

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    tug_14

i don't cheat online with my ID tug_14 ...
    but yep i can do many " shortcut" on many tracks , im not practice them but some do as i can see on leaderboard ....
    if u can perform them ( the cheated shortcut) in time trial ... why not in online races ^^

ps : im not cheating at any mode with my id tug_14
    Last edited by tug_14; 14th July 2011 at 09:47 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    NX-01 StarClass: alias (Old Scholz Playa)

I don't think doing shortcuts online is cheating, it take practice & skills to pull off. There are many video's of known shortcuts, not everybody can do them, and if you have the guts to hit them online, my hats off to you.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    tug_14

i m not talking about these shortcut NX1 ...
    im playing wohd since a long time and i can tell u that isn't what u thinking about

Some people here are aware about what im talk about ... very ugly things ^^

Timezone
    GMT -8
    PSN ID
    NX-01 StarClass: alias (Old Scholz Playa)

Thanks Tug 14, I am not aware of those ugly things and I will keep it at that.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    GalaticTitan

If you do cheat, you`re a noob.

PSN ID
    Tiduch

About "continous shield" in eliminator.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7nxGJshZLY

Look at moment:
    10:56
    11:39
    13:44-14:11
    15:44

Sometimes when I use shield after first shield I dont see barrier around my ship (I dont know wether my opponents can see it).
    But lol, this is not cheating, i dont use it for special, this is for me animation bug and i dont know why it happens
    Last edited by Tiduch; 15th July 2011 at 01:21 AM.

Malton (between Brampton and Mississauga. Literally) ,Ontario,Canada
    Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    shamarskii

I see what your talking about Tug, I saw someone take out "robots make robots" section on CP rev. with a turbo. I quit the game and found out how in Speed Lap. Do I use it? It rarely works and takes you back to the first mag-lock. Waste of time!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    leungbok - BADTEST

Quote Originally Posted by tug_14 View Post
    Some people here are aware about what im talk about ... very ugly things ^^
    But so fun to do (without updating the record off course )

shortcuts like chengou rev's from the first magstrip are very known, i suppose Tug talks about Ubershortcuts, moa reverse is an examplej, but there's a lot more. Unseen ATM, except for few people in private videos.
    Quote Originally Posted by GalacticSpartan View Post
    If you do cheat, you`re a noob.
    many of these ubershortcuts are damn hard to perform, i don't think any noob can uses it. But who knows ? That's the reason players aware of it decided to not revealing those tricks, it skips a too much big part of the tracks and are due to abnormal lack of respawn.
    Last edited by leungbok; 15th July 2011 at 07:12 AM.

Timezone
    GMT -5

It's possible to cheat on any game, and I mean actual "Look at me, I've got infinite quakes". It's just that I doubt anyone went out of their way on a racing game that rarely someone talks in to do so.

PSN ID
    MegaGeeza22

I hate it when the race leader slows right down to let you past and then he fires his rockets...
    This person kept doing it to me so the next time he slowed down i got behind him and used every bullet from my cannon and blew him up!!!!!
    He left the race instantly lol...
    Some people think its tactical to let people past and shoot them but i think its cheating and very disrespectfull.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    greenymac

Hey Mega Geeza, was this racers name Blackreign?

ion harvest is offline Banned for sending profane and abusive PM's Rapier Pilot
    PSN ID
    ion_harvest

i've played him before, he doesnt cheat from what i can see. he's just a good pilot who has probably got a few accounts. A lot of people play with different account. I got a new one now too. but i'm not telling anyone it hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGeeza22 View Post
    Some people think its tactical to let people past and shoot them but i think its cheating and very disrespectfull.
    It's not cheating it's just being aggressive.

HAHA, he left your race? Awesome cannon play man.
    Last edited by ion harvest; 16th July 2011 at 11:45 PM.

Timezone
    GMT -5

Quote Originally Posted by blackwiggle View Post
    The only HD cheat known and used by those pathetic enough to use it is the Pseudo side shift glitch, it gives you a false speed boost
    I'm not going to explain how it's done [you can find it in other threads], enough of a **** fight and bad feelings were cause already.
    Let it die.
    I've noticed that I sometimes do a pretty snarky side-shift, but I only do it while playing unconsciously. Is it still cheating?
    Last edited by siriusglee; 17th July 2011 at 03:31 AM. Reason: this=it

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JFthebestJan

no worries, there's no cheating possible, neither on- nor offline. there is the possibility to make use of glitches (exploiting / zone glitch etc).

PSN ID
    MegaGeeza22

I dont like to name names but honestly i cant remember....
    Maybe its clever if you are both equally good pilots and you may gain an extra second on yuor opponent but if hes good enough to keep slowing down and pulling in behind you hes good enough to win already... play air combat if you want to play with those tactics.

PSN ID
    ion_harvest

What is air combat?

I thought slowing down to shoot the others was part of the game mode in single player. I mean if people dont want to play like that there is zone battle where you cant slow down?

PSN ID
    Ziz528

I think MegaGeeza means Ace Combat. Anyone wants to know what that is, ask me, Raptor 1 or Xpand on here

PSN ID
    MegaGeeza22

Yes Ace combat lol, sorry.
    ion, i havent come across a game mode where your winning a race and you have to slow down and let the weaker pilots overtake just so you can try to eliminate them...
    Yes Eliminator obviously but iv only ever come across this once, where the pilot who can easily win by 5-10 seconds slows down just so he can pwn noobs.
    Its a race! drop a bomb if you dont like the person 5 seconds behind you...

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    lorezstar

yeh i had this tactic used on me by someone (not sure who) 2 races in a row. first time i thought he/she had just hit a wall or something. 3rd race i got the shield in about lap 2 and kept it, sure enough he let me pass near the end i hit shield and won sure enough it was straight racing after that

PSN ID
    ion_harvest

Quote Originally Posted by MegaGeeza22 View Post
    Yes Ace combat lol, sorry.
    ion, i havent come across a game mode where your winning a race and you have to slow down and let the weaker pilots overtake just so you can try to eliminate them...
    Yes Eliminator obviously but iv only ever come across this once, where the pilot who can easily win by 5-10 seconds slows down just so he can pwn noobs.
    Its a race! drop a bomb if you dont like the person 5 seconds behind you...
    I see your point.

I once had low energy and was in front and the guy behind me had quake so I side shifted and let him pass then hit him with missile just as he absorbed the quake. It was tactical so I didnt get hit.

It was a spur of the moment decision.