Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCTIONS - New pilots start here

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    lorezstar

hi all. i'm new 2 the forum been playing wipeout hd for a while tho (rank 29). i had the original wipeout on my ps1, fond memories. c u online

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

Hi there lorezstar, welcome to the Zone

Hello, everyone. Been lurking for a while. Currently playing HD. I already recognise a few usernames on here from online races! My PSN is solaristics. Look forward to getting to know you all

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

Welcome buddy! Enjoy the Zone!

ion harvest is offline Banned for sending profane and abusive PM's Rapier Pilot
    PSN ID
    ion_harvest

Quote Originally Posted by (•.•)™ View Post
    Hello, everyone. Been lurking for a while. Currently playing HD. I already recognise a few usernames on here from online races! My PSN is solaristics. Look forward to getting to know you all

welcome mate.

yeah, I'm new on here. Hi.

Been a fan of Wipeout since the first, have a massive soft spot for 2097 and only actually bought a PS3 to buy and play Wipeout HD.

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

Welcome buddy! Enjoy your time at the WZ!

PSN ID

Quote Originally Posted by curious of walthamstow View Post
    only actually bought a PS3 to buy and play Wipeout HD.
    Same here mate. Welcome to the Zone

Hi all. Just thought I would say hello to all my fellow pilot's. I have been playing Wipeout HD from day 1 and enjoy racing online when I get chance. I was told about this site by ProblemSlover (quite a long time back now. Haven't seen him online for a long time) Hopefully I will get to race some of you soon.

Cheers

PSN ID
    UB3R-BR3NDAGE

Welcome matey!

PSN ID

Hi there IcEMAN, what took you so long?

Hey Colonel_Gaddafi, I have been on this great site for quite a while to be honest. Just being nosey and having a read. Thought it was time to get signed up and say hi. I think I have raced online with you quite a few time's now.
    Last edited by infoxicated; 18th July 2011 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Unnecessary quote removed.

PSN ID

I definitely recognise the name, reminds me of Top Gun haha

Haha The Top Gun Iceman is a fake. He only pilot's slow jet figher's and not Wipeout craft!

I recognise you mate and a few of the other motley crew on here! Do you have any space on your friends list left? If so I will send a request mate.
    Last edited by infoxicated; 18th July 2011 at 08:32 PM. Reason: unnecessary quotation removed

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    greenymac

whats up brother Ice and welcome to the zone!

Hi Greeny. Good to meet you. Cheers for the warm welcome!
    Last edited by infoxicated; 18th July 2011 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Unnecessary quotation removed.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    klinxk

Hi all! I'm a new racer, been playing HD/Fury arround a month or so (Welcome Pack ). I'm not new to the WipeOut series, but never played them more than a few weeks, so I'm still a bit noob .
    I can't wait to have some fun races with you, and learn more about this amazing game!

PSN ID
    TescoValueGamer

Another new racer (of sorts, I'm actually an old git) here, I was seriously into 2097 years back and thanks to the PSN Welcome Back pack I have rediscovered my long-lost love for Wipeout.

I'm gradually getting the hang of racing in Flash but I'm now looking to take the step up to Rapier, and thanks to HellfireWZ's vids I recently made a zone 92 on Syncopia.

Malton (between Brampton and Mississauga. Literally) ,Ontario,Canada
    Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    shamarskii

I'm not new but no one really knows me... well I played Wipeout since I was little, Pure my first W'O. I liked the game since then and got Pulse, 64, Wipeout, Wip3out and HD. I'm a weird racer because to air brake, I set it to square and circle. I play W'O in a poor community (it's safe here, don't worry) and the only HD player here. I want to represent, put where I live on the W'O map. I came to WOZ to learn skills and make friends but, it's the other way around.

Timezone
    GMT + 8
    PSN ID
    FEISAR-CSY

The things that have forums that I am on are those that have seen a decline in my fandom towards them.
    If I am to use WipEout as an example,I was quite drawn in when I first played it on the Saturn(2097/XL).That was when I was 3-5 years old.
    After that,my fandom declined. It was not until Pure where my interest slowly climbed back up.However,when I was playing Pure(I think mine is the crippled no-expansion version(region 3)),I was quite shaky.
    When Pulse was to be released,I was very hyped up.
    December 2009,got a PS3,and bought HD(Fury was already out) on the PSN. Remembered seeing the Blu-Ray disc version,but heck to it.
    Interest in WupEout has never been this HIGH.
    Welcome to those new pilots who have joined the "Anti-Gravity Pilots' Association(AGPA)",be sure you have thoroughly read through the "New Recruits' Manual".