Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCTIONS - New pilots start here

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

Welcome new pilots! mannjon at your service! Been a while since I dusted off the PS3 controller, hit me up for a challenge. Always glad to see new faces!

PSN ID
    Argo7200

Hi everyone! I've actually been a lurker of this site for quite some time and a fan of the WipEout series for a little longer. Started the series with Fusion of all games, before learning what the fuss was all about regarding the physics of the other entries in the series. Now WipEout 3 SE is my all time favourite racer (Fly Icaras!). Absolutely loving Ballistic NG and will be keeping a close eye on its development. Playing a classic WipEout style racer at 1080p 144fps is a dream come true!

Hello, I've been aware of this forum because of the AG Racing Fangames that are been in deveolpment, My first Wipeout game was WipEout3, Used to stick mostly in Venom but I play mostly on Phantom now, my fave ship is Assegai and my favest tracks would be the ones from the classic league and stanza inter from the wipeout league, I really liked Ballistic NG and I'd be probably here mostly for checking its development, Nice to meet ya all~

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    ewito

Hello everyone! I'm somewhat of a long-time fan of WipEout. My first game was Pure, and that's what got me into the series. I'm rather surprised WipEout is still a popular series after all these years. One thing I wish the games had was a Zen speed class, something faster than Phantom. My favorite game mode will always be Zone Mode, more specifically the HD version. It's awesome to see the waves of color happen at the different speed classes. My favorite team is Auricom, and my favorite course is Syncopia (best Zone track ever). I'm looking forward to meeting people and making friends on WipeoutZone!

(By the way, my PSN is ewito. I still play HD Fury to this day. I consider myself decent at it.)

nu9get Guest

welcome! we can race online sometimes if you wanna

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    ewito

Thanks nu9get! You can send me a friend request on PSN. I'm online between 3PM and 8PM EST.

Timezone
    GMT + 9
    PSN ID
    piano_practice

Hi everyone

Pilot from tokyo, I joined this community few years ago but haven't posted any comments yet.
    I met many friends(great pilots) through especially WOHD, and still having fan playing (now mainly time attack).

Also Im one of the player that looking forward to new AG racing games. SSGX, Ballistic NG, Formula Fusion, and so on.
    (Im going to try which some version of released at present)

Best Regards

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Pianooooooo!!!!!
    Welcome! ^^

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Piano!! you speed demon welcome to the community ^_^

PSN ID
    stin_wz, PS3 , Vita and PS4