Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCTIONS - New pilots start here

PSN ID
    EpistemiX

Welcome to WZ TeamPurple,

I recommend a PS3 and wipeout hd fury, we still have an online scene here - and Friday nights are kinda interesting.

And yes, what TheConzio said is also echoed by me too.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Welcome indeedy TeamPurple, these guys here were a bit faster than me, but yes, wipeout's worth getting a console for, it's the reason i got mine in fact

Cipher

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

So.... about the cake... I still NEVER got mine. Not one crumb. Still waiting. Welcome TeamPurple, be forewarned there is no cake!

Timezone
    GMT -8

Quote Originally Posted by terra-wrists View Post
    Welcome to WZ TeamPurple,

I recommend a PS3 and wipeout hd fury, we still have an online scene here - and Friday nights are kinda interesting.

And yes, what TheConzio said is also echoed by me too.
    Challenges sound good. I may pick one up as a Christmas gift for myself... Only thing is I don't know if I'll be able to get used to flying without the negcon!

PSN ID
    Hybrid_Divide

Quote Originally Posted by TheConzio View Post
    Welcome to the forums TeamPurple, and yeah, WipEout seems to have that effect on people
    Kinda a common theme among people who wind up around here! Welcome, TeamPurple!

PSN ID
    Dylan061997

Quote Originally Posted by Cipher View Post
    Welcome indeedy TeamPurple, these guys here were a bit faster than me, but yes, wipeout's worth getting a console for, it's the reason i got mine in fact

Cipher
    Come on alex really xD , and welcome TeamPurple are you a purple maniac? xD

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan061997 View Post
    are you a purple maniac? xD
    He only says that because he is scared of maniacs like me
    Welcome TeamPurple! hopefully we'll see you on the HD grids soon, and you'll get to say to my two best friends: FEISAR and weapons, lots of weapons

PSN ID
    EpistemiX

Noob ship XD

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Taken to a professional level with my amazing skills!

PSN ID
    Beuzer0

Hi Guys!

French pilot here, for no particular team as I like to switch between ships and currently living in Vienna, Austria. I'm a CG, sometimes 2D, animator, and I'm a big fan of the WipEout franchise. It's funny to state that I considered myself already a fan while I was only listening to the music and watching the visuals, as i found this universe really inspiring.

My first contact with WEO was 2097 when it came out on PSX. Sadly, it didn't have split screen so I couldn't play with my brother and that was a big disappointment.
    Many years later, as I was discovering electronic music, I thought back about this game and its unique ambience, so I looked for the soundtrack and became a fan of Fluke and British Big Beat of the 90's

I went back to this series by playing the PSX games on an emulator, that was a blast. Now I enjoy Pulse on my PSP (bought just for this game and Lumines) and I plan to get a PS3 for HD/Fury very soon. I hope that my new internet connection will be good enough for online racing, though.

I'm so glad to see there are still players for such a niche game. Hope to see you on the tracks! (if I can...!)
    Last edited by Beuzer0; 25th November 2015 at 10:18 PM.