Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCTIONS - New pilots start here

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    Mr_Blakemore

Hello everyone, been a WipEout fan for eighteen years, glad to see there are like-minded people sharing their love for the series. Thanks for letting me be part of the community.

Wall hallo thare! Welcome to ze place of awesomeness. I just got back myself from a long hiatus.

PSN ID
    Colonel__Gaddafi, Erik_Ponti

Hi Mr Blakemore, welcome to the Zone

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    kiTTun

Bienvenue a wipeoutzone, monsieur Blakemore.
    It is indeed ze place of awesomenez...

And welcome back Rachel! BTW, I just spotted your pilot pic--hot boots!! ^^ Nothing better than a sexy pair of boots. In my view anyway, I'm sure the guys here prefer pairs of other things.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Rau-Lin

Hello Everybody!

I'm Rau-Lin from Spain, and although I've been following this forum for so long time (since Wipeout Pure) I've never had the courage of writing (I'm sorry if I don't write too well in English).

Anyway, I'm actually playing Wipeout 2048 as I recently bought a Ps Vita (my psp broke) and of course, the first game I had to buy was Wipeout. I'm having really fun (also bought the expansion hd and fury) and although I don't like too much the multi (too many combats, the worse thing in my opinion of the last wipeouts) I have really fun comparing the race results and the speed laps records with my friends, but there are not so many of them that play this game.

I would like to have more Wipeout fans friends at PSN, and I couldn't find an exclusive thread for this question (psn friends).

If anybody enjoy adding me in the list of friends to compare times or may find ourselves anytime to make some races my PSN ID is the same as my name here: Rau-Lin

Thanks to everybody!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Mikahail

Welcome to the Zone, Rau-Lin.

PSN ID

Smashing intro, welcome Rua. I'll send you a friend request, from PSN ID Erik_Ponti

Edit - A lot of the Spanish players I'm friends with apologise for their English. It's absurd, they all speak fantastic English, and even if they didn't I'd be eternally grateful for them trying. So please, don't ever apologise for your English, it's a privilege to me that you speak it at all. I hope that doesn't sound wrong, I'm pretty smashed.
    Last edited by Colonel; 20th January 2013 at 02:19 AM.

PSN ID
    Hellfire_WZ

Welcome to the site!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Rau-Lin

Thanks to all of you for those kind and warm words of welcome

It's true that we, people from Spain, have the complex of speaking bad English, but I think it's probably due to the fact that the common English level in this country is just so poor.

Anyway, I'm actually playing that Wipeout 2048, trying to get all the elite pass in the single campaign. Those damn zone events are driving me crazy I don't know what will happen when I get to start with the A+ races... not to talk about that "beat Zico" trophy (who is this Zico? and why does he drive so fast?).

Thanks again to everybody, and to say goodbye I'd like to share a pair of pics I made playing Wipeout (love this function):

8402847268_e317ddafa3_b.jpg

8402846780_76d01b3257_b.jpg

BYE!
    Last edited by Rau-Lin; 21st January 2013 at 04:27 PM.

PSN ID
    art-cloud (PS3 & Vita)

Hi fellow WipEout fans. I'm a fan of the series for a couple of years now and always loved the feel and espesially the art-style and music of the games. Like MrBlakemore stated before; really awesome to see that a dedicated fanbase exists for these games. Thank you for letting me in!

PSN ID
    Tiduch

Hello, any1 remember me? : D i couldnt find good thread for it but i think that im gonna back to old good wipeout hd fury, and i have one question, ppl still playing it?

And if its possible, i would be grateful if some ppl add me back to PSN friendlist ;x

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Welcome you all to the board.

Tiduch. Yes, there is quite a few players who still plays HD/Fury.

stevie

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    JonnydotB

Hello,I´m Jonas and from Germany.
    My first wipE´out"-game was Pulse for the PS2,bought 3 Months ago.My newest game is the first wipE´out"-game,I bought it just for fun.
    I haven´t owned HD yet,but I think I´ll buy it.
    In my freetime I´m drawing wipE´out"-fanart(upload it later,if the scanner works,but it´s not sooo good.).If I´m not playing wipE´out",I play racing games.
    Ah I´d forgot,I´m going to drive cart(If I find money and a team)and I belive in Anti-gravity technology,I had my plans...
    So you see I´m a crazy person(at last I wanna color my hair pink...),but that means nothing.After all it´s my first english spoken forum to,but I can use Google Translator for seperate phrases to and my english isn´t sooooo bad.
    At last I´m looking to a friendly community
    P.S.:I´m a FEISAR and van-Über Fan.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Rennfisch / dieBeulenpest

Hi and welcome to the zone.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Welcome to the board and we do welcomes you!

stevie

Somewhere called London which you won't have heard of
    PSN ID
    B10H4Z4RD_B0Y

Hello,

I've been playing WipEout for a long time now... under the influence of my brother (jealous feelings towards him for piloting better than me)
    I decided I would actually make an account on this forum rather than browsing it all the time. My first game was Wipeout HD Fury, still playing it now. Icaras, Goteki 45 and Assegai for me.
    My PSN name is B10H4Z4RD_B0Y.
    Hope to see you on the track.

P.S. Studio Liverpool, you will be missed.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Azurooth

Welcome to the zone Aqua, enjoy your stay.

Somewhere called London which you won't have heard of
    PSN ID
    B10H4Z4RD_B0Y

Thanks!

PSN ID

A belated welcome to Artcloud, Jonny and AquaAura. I've not been around much lately but intend to get fully back on board, nice to see the place is still going strong.

And a big welcome back to my good friend Tiduch. It's been too long mate, great to see you again. And no way have I deleted you from my friends list

PSN ID
    idloveacupoft

Hello there folks. New pilot here

I'm Gerard or Cupoft. I'm Irish and I have lurked on this site for some time. So I thought that I'd sign up Why not, eh?

Wipeout HD is a game that I've found myself always coming back to in between some avid trophy hunting. It's without doubt one of the most addictive and fun games that I've played this gen. I was reading in jealousy of people talking about being a fan from the start and how great that was. For me, this is the first one that I properly got into. I've played older titles with friends but only for an hour or two.

Currently my skill level is okay on Flash and Rapier levels but when it comes to Phantom....well let's just say that I need more practice. And that practice will be gotten my friends. All in due time! As mentioned, I'm kinda a trophy-whore sometimes and wipeout hd is no exception to this rule. I have two trophies left in this game and they are ECL and Da Bomb. I'm hoping that with some practice, Meltdown will crumble before me. For the time being it's vice versa xD

Sorry for waffling on for a bit. I hope to see some of you guys online. Maybe you can teach me a thing or two