Thread: INTRODUCTIONS - New pilots start here

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    PSN ID
    Justice_Curtains

Hey all!

I created an account here months ago, but I've never actually posted. With Omega Collection just around the corner, I thought now might be a good time to change that.

I have plenty of experience with the WipEout series in general (The only two games I have yet to play are 64 and 2097), and I'm a huge fan of the series, in particular Pulse and HD/Fury.
    Unfortunately, I didn't own HD/Fury back when online was active, but I'll have PS+ up and running as soon as I've completed Omega's campaign, and I'm looking forward to see you guys on the track!

Hi, welcome.

What’s with the nickname?

PSN ID
    Justice_Curtains

It was just a dumb nickname i came up with while I was bored one day lol.

I've since switched to "Mann SOI" on most platforms

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    UnleashSonic

Hi everyone, I've been a member for years but haven't ever engaged in any personal capacity. I'm Clancy, early 20s living in Aus and studying communications & media; first WipEout was Pure and it was love at first sight with that amazing box-art Super pumped to get back into the community when OC releases.

Timezone
    GMT -5

Hello. I've been aware of this site and community for years but have never taken an active role in the forums. I've only recently created an account, so I ask that you forgive me for my lack of familiarity with any of the users. I am, of course, familiar with Hellfire_WZ's contributions, which are many. Wipeout has honestly been an interest of mine which I've rarely shared; interest in the series is lacking in my area, and I'm fairly kept to myself in regards to certain passions.

That said, I've been a fan of the series since '95. I remember going over preview material in a number of gaming magazines for the PS1's launch lineup and being very anxious to get my hands on Wipeout. I was happy to find that the game exceeded my expectations. I've not ceased loving the series since.

Welcome, you two.

Cool to have some fresh blood, even if it’s not so fresh anymore if like many of us you started playing WipEout when it first came out

Cheapether, I like your attitude.

PSN ID
    DIXI200

Many new entries Welcome on board