Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041

Thread: INTRODUCTIONS - New pilots start here

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Hi. Heard of this forum in a WipEout related thread I made at an imageboard I frequent and decided it would be a neat idea to join it. So now I'm here. I'm a Spaniard, so please forgive any typos. Also, looking forward to hear about any fellow Spaniard that plays WipEout. The WipEout scene in my country is sadly dead as heck, but I have faith something could be done about it.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Hola !
    There are a few Spanish based pilots around, I have a few on my friends list [some on the Canary Island's...Tenerife ]
    Sent me a PSN friends request and I'll introduce you to them......PSN ID Blackwiggle.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Sorry to respond this late, but I don't have PSN subscription and mostly play locally with a friend of mine. Not really a point on getting a subscription when PS5 is about to come out. I hope they don't make paid Peer2Peer online again.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Sorry to shatter your dreams, but PS5 is at least 2 years away. And you can be absolutely sure that online will not be free ever again, which is totally okay considering the price of consoles as compared to a PC. Might as well subscribe to PS+ now.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Yeah, and there is currently a deal where a 1 years subscription is 30% off normal price, the same 30% off applies for lesser periods, bit IMHO there is little point getting a 1 or 6 month subscription if you want to reap the benefits.
    I always take advantage of these subscription discounts when they come around, currently I'm paid up till August 2020.