Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCTIONS - New pilots start here

PSN ID
    Hybrid_Divide

Welcome, NeroIcaras!

Timezone
    GMT -7

Hello Everyone,
    Relatively new to the wipeout scene here. To be honest I have always been a racing enthusiast and never branched outside of car racing games. First wipeout game I played was wipeout HD when playstation released it as a downloadable game for free when the network went down. Sat on it for a while then like a year or so ago I got hooked on it, and absolutely loved it. Couldn't quite put my finger on why I loved it so much, could of been the speed, the technicality of it, the dream of building a perfect lap. Needless to say I've watched about every video out there on HD, and man it is impressive on what some of you pilots can do. I'm not to that level yet but someday. I know I'm a little late to the party but hey I showed up at least haha. Also picked up a copy of wip3out which I am enjoying as well. Curious if anyone else out there has a copy of the wip3out manual? I've noticed mine is miss printed where the teams are listed. Either it was miss printed for everyone or I got a weird batch. Anyways hope to see you guys out there online sometime.

PSN ID
    TheAngelOutside

Hey everyone. I'm not new, I just thought I'd post in here to reintroduce myself as I have been very quiet for a few years due to other life commitments, ie work, college etc. But yes. I'm Saltir3Warri0r (really wish I could change that as it's 4 years old and a little cringeworthy, haha) but if you want, just call me Saltire or Patrick if you want to be on a first name basis. I don't mind XD! For all the new pilots joining the forum, I'd love to talk to you and maybe have a game as I'm still active on WipEout HD and I've only just recently started posting on here again. I don't bite, I promise!

I look forward to speaking to you all!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    miaplayin

Hello wipeoutzone community ! I'm a french 33 years old wipeout pilot since 2 years, i have never really been into videogames that much spending the most of my free time cruising on my skateboard, until i bought from a friend a psp go with a dead display. Once fixed this device introduced me to wipeout pure and pulse and playing quickly became part of my daily routine. A few months later i purchased a psp 2000, for a different playing experience and more important for the adhoc multiplayer feature.
    In the last two years i have gifted five second hand psp to my brothers, nephew, and friends, and we have been enjoying a lot of "family contest" with that games (Tekken 6 was played a lot too).
    Now i live far from the city, rehabiliting an old farm, as i'm now far from others players, i'm missing playing against "real humans" a lot.
    Having missed the online with pulse, i woke up one morning with the fear that the server could be shutted down before i could try to play online.
    That's why i upgraded to the ps vita and the crossplay feature of the wipeout 2048 dlcs. The experience is great, while the game crash often, sometimes it's impossible to connect to the server, and the racebox is missing way more than i thought, i'm very happy to discover the Hd/Fury version of wipeout, and now i'm saving more money to get a Ps3 for the full experience (bought a 2nd gen fat second hand : really bad idea, ylod within a week but i've managed to play around 20hrs with).
    So now i need to practice in Hd Fury, while trying to complete pure and pulse. I've already played online with a few of you, and hope to be a more serious contender soon. I'm also looking for some adhoc party via the ps3, if it's still working.
    So thanks to all the people for sharing their interest for that game, and wish a long life to this community.
    Looking for psn friends to practice, don't hesitate to contact me for a race or anything else !
    See you

Psn : miaplayin
    Friend request link http://playp.sn/f/6ybuIQxhwAVJN0oh
    Last edited by miaplayin; 7th March 2016 at 05:15 PM.

PSN ID
    stin_wz

Hi and welcome to the board.

Yeah, make sure your ps3 is working and l can play pure or pulse with you if you wish.

Just add me on top right hand corner.

Stevie

Bienvenue camarade !
    Your story is atypical, I like it a lot. Not many people who don't play video games suddenly enter the scene solely to play a game like Wipeout, it's interesting.

PSN ID
    DIXI200

Welcome

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    miaplayin

great ! My ps3 should handle an adhoc party if it's not ressource heavy. I'll set it up and let you know when i'm ready.
    Glad you loved my story Adhoc, feel free to discuss it
    Thanks for your welcome, let's race each other soon, i'd love some kind of tournament or special event (drunken master sounds to be a really good plan. I play inside view most of the time : barrel rolling could be funny !)
    Last edited by miaplayin; 9th March 2016 at 07:06 AM.

PSN ID
    TheAngelOutside

I read your story, and I love it! It's nice to see the background of some of the AG pilots on here, and a tournament sounds like a lot of fun. Shoot me a message whenever you wanna play together!

Timezone
    GMT -5

Hey everyone,
    Long time Wipeout fan here. I started with Wipeout XL on my Playstation 1 and have been a fan ever since. I recently got back into Wipeout after discovering BallisticNG. For a while I've been craving a spiritual sequel to the classic Wipeout games and BallisticNG is exactly what I was looking for.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    mannjon

Welcome new pilots! mannjon at your service! Been a while since I dusted off the PS3 controller, hit me up for a challenge. Always glad to see new faces!

PSN ID
    Argo7200

Hi everyone! I've actually been a lurker of this site for quite some time and a fan of the WipEout series for a little longer. Started the series with Fusion of all games, before learning what the fuss was all about regarding the physics of the other entries in the series. Now WipEout 3 SE is my all time favourite racer (Fly Icaras!). Absolutely loving Ballistic NG and will be keeping a close eye on its development. Playing a classic WipEout style racer at 1080p 144fps is a dream come true!

Hello, I've been aware of this forum because of the AG Racing Fangames that are been in deveolpment, My first Wipeout game was WipEout3, Used to stick mostly in Venom but I play mostly on Phantom now, my fave ship is Assegai and my favest tracks would be the ones from the classic league and stanza inter from the wipeout league, I really liked Ballistic NG and I'd be probably here mostly for checking its development, Nice to meet ya all~

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    ewito

Hello everyone! I'm somewhat of a long-time fan of WipEout. My first game was Pure, and that's what got me into the series. I'm rather surprised WipEout is still a popular series after all these years. One thing I wish the games had was a Zen speed class, something faster than Phantom. My favorite game mode will always be Zone Mode, more specifically the HD version. It's awesome to see the waves of color happen at the different speed classes. My favorite team is Auricom, and my favorite course is Syncopia (best Zone track ever). I'm looking forward to meeting people and making friends on WipeoutZone!

(By the way, my PSN is ewito. I still play HD Fury to this day. I consider myself decent at it.)

nu9get Guest

welcome! we can race online sometimes if you wanna

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID
    ewito

Thanks nu9get! You can send me a friend request on PSN. I'm online between 3PM and 8PM EST.

Timezone
    GMT + 9
    PSN ID
    piano_practice

Hi everyone

Pilot from tokyo, I joined this community few years ago but haven't posted any comments yet.
    I met many friends(great pilots) through especially WOHD, and still having fan playing (now mainly time attack).

Also Im one of the player that looking forward to new AG racing games. SSGX, Ballistic NG, Formula Fusion, and so on.
    (Im going to try which some version of released at present)

Best Regards

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Pianooooooo!!!!!
    Welcome! ^^

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Piano!! you speed demon welcome to the community ^_^

PSN ID
    stin_wz