Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122 LastLast

Thread: INTRODUCTIONS - New pilots start here

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Hola !
    There are a few Spanish based pilots around, I have a few on my friends list [some on the Canary Island's...Tenerife ]
    Sent me a PSN friends request and I'll introduce you to them......PSN ID Blackwiggle.

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Sorry to respond this late, but I don't have PSN subscription and mostly play locally with a friend of mine. Not really a point on getting a subscription when PS5 is about to come out. I hope they don't make paid Peer2Peer online again.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    eLhabib

Sorry to shatter your dreams, but PS5 is at least 2 years away. And you can be absolutely sure that online will not be free ever again, which is totally okay considering the price of consoles as compared to a PC. Might as well subscribe to PS+ now.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

Yeah, and there is currently a deal where a 1 years subscription is 30% off normal price, the same 30% off applies for lesser periods, bit IMHO there is little point getting a 1 or 6 month subscription if you want to reap the benefits.
    I always take advantage of these subscription discounts when they come around, currently I'm paid up till August 2020.

Timezone
    GMT -6

Hiya, been a fan since fusion, still play it on my pc from time to time. here mostly to lurk.

Timezone
    GMT -5
    PSN ID

Hey, I'm Jimmy. I'm relatively new to the series, just started playing Omega a couple weeks ago, but it's interested me for a while.

hi everyone! my name is Dani! i already was a member of this forum way back, recently registered again! see you on the tracks

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    esistpeaNUTB

Hello, my name is Tyler but you can call me peanut. I’ve been playing HD for a few years and if anyone is up for some online races with me, my PSN is esistpeaNUTB. I look forward to being a part of this community!

So many new people! Welcome to all the newbies, race hard and support WipEout any way you can

PSN ID
    Dylan061997

Welcome and have fun here

PSN ID
    Dank-Slaier

Hello, my name's Kabel. I'm a big fan of the series and have my own small collection of all the games

Personally i think im an average pilot in Pure and onwards, and rather good-ish at the classic 3 games.
    Looking forward to posting time trial records and nice little inside looks into SSGX's new development! (if im allowed to)

Hi I'm a new french member.
    I discovered the universe of Wipeout since I play Wipeout HD. I played Wipeout 2048 and I currently play Omega.
    Since I studied graphic design, I have had a renewed interest in the extraordinary Wipeout series. I cross my fingers for a new episode but in the meantime I intend to be active on the fanart pages.

PSN ID
    Galeforce43

Hi all, I've recently picked up WipEout Omega Collection having not played since HD (briefly) and way back when I used to do a lot of timetrialing on Wip3out and 2097. Feels good getting back into the groove of learning lines and bringing those times down. I've started out by focusing on Vineta K on Phantom, managed 58 globally on speed lap and 205 on TT. Hoping to bring those down in the next few days, got a shiny new pro controller coming that should suit my thumbs better than the DS4's D-pad. Hope to see you all out there, if anyone wants to add me on PS4 my id is Galeforce43.

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

Welcome to the forum!
    And I thought I was the only oddball who didn't like the PS4 controller, hope it works better for ya with the other one ;-)

Hi All
    I'm Greek new member in forum, i play all WipEout games since summer 2000 WipEout 3 and WipEout Pure are my favorites
    I glad to communicate with all you friends for WipEout games series

Best Regards
    Wip3outIoannis.

Timezone
    GMT -6
    PSN ID
    SkittyDoogle

Howdy,
    I started getting into the games way, WAY back just after the PlayStation Network came back online. I picked up Wipeout HD as one of the free titles for their apology and I’ve been casually enjoying all of the games ever since. Much of what I love about the series is the wild futuristic setting. All of the games have incredible scenery and fun gameplay. But I want to expand on the game’s universe. I’ll probably write some fiction in the future, so if you see it please feel free to give feedback or leave a comment!

Timezone
    GMT + 10

Hello.
    After hearing of the omega collection, I began playing classic wipEout in mid-2017, on emulation software. I quickly fell in love with the track design and world. I have since played through all the games up to Pulse. Someday, I hope to save up enough money to buy a ps4 and the Omega Collection. Also, because I don’t have a controller, I have managed with a keyboard up to this point.

Hi guys, I have posted here before, but not in several years (last post mod-2016, three years ago... Yikes! Truth be told I thought the series was dead after Omega Collection petered out and I didn't play WipEout for nearly three years. Then, two days ago, I dug out my old PSP, with the original game installed. Have been sorely missing the series and it's incredibly sad to see the forums are beginning to fade away. Even got back into the 2012 mood by watching some of HellfireWZ's videos. I miss you so much WipEout, please come back...

Hi guys I use to be a regular years ago but because of work and thumb tip cutoff accident I couldn't play for about 5 years for more than 10minutes without user barrelroll thumbpain lol. However the flesh has grown back now so I'm grinding on bone haha. So i may see you on the tracks add brainbeat if want race ect

PSN ID
    MrSmadSmartAlex

Damn, that sounds nasty! Fair play for being able to play WipEout at all after that.