Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 303637383940

Thread: INTRODUCTIONS - New pilots start here

Timezone
    GMT + 2
    PSN ID
    BurnoutSonicGmng

Hey everyone, I'm Juho (great Finnish name, bet you can't pronounce it). Been a fan of racing games, sometime ago got interested about WipEout, tried the very first PS1 game on the Vita, then the 2048 Demo, watched a lot of Hellfire_WZ, now the new game came out and got HD/Fury and 2048 in one package! Also interested in getting the earlier games at some point.
    Well, since one of my other main interests is anime and Japan (filthy weeb) I main AG-Systems, although I do plan on getting full affinity with all different teams.

Favorite tracks I'd say would be Capital Reach in 2048 and Sol 2 in HD (although in the latter I'm prone to getting pooped on).

Looking forward to seeing you guys online or in a possible tournament!

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    M1ck1

Hi everyone i'm Michele, fan of wipeout since pure. I love the omega collection (already got the platinum) and I hope to find someone to play with here

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Hi there!
    My adventure with WipE'out" began in 2007, when i got HD/Fury as a present. Right now I'm a proud owner of every single game from the series (except W64), have some records, some gold troophies and I'm looking forward to playing with some people!

I'm not English, so my language may sound pretty weird.

Have a nice day!
    G-tech rules

Hi all,

The name's Mathieu (call me Matthew if thats too weird) and ive been playing Wipeout since ps3.
    I mainly started this game to collect the trophies but i got in love with the amazing challenge of the game.

I joined these forums in the hope that i could add some of you as friends on psn to race together, and also challenge myself with your ridiculous records in timetrial/speedlap.
    That last part is based on some of the vids ive seen of you guys.

Hope to see some of you online in the near future

Timezone
    GMT + 1

Hi guys,

my name is alex, I'm italian and I love WipEout.

My first game of the series was wipEout 2097, followed by Wip3out and WipEout Pulse. When WipEout HD hit the ps3, I bought the console immediately to play it. Platinum trophy was obligatory and for some reason I achieved it the same day I got my driving license xD
    Now I'm playing Omega Collection, firstly 'cause I didn t play wipEout 2048, but also because...I mean, it's wipEout, have to buy it, you know... platinum is on his way in few days.

My favourite teams are FEISAR and AG-Systems. Love these ships! <3

I joined this forum to learn more about this beautiful series and share this passion with other people. See you on the racetrack pilots

Timezone
    GMT + 10

Hi everyone, I'm David posting from Australia

I bought an original Playstation on launch because of Wipeout! (mostly Also played 2097 on release & competed in the Club tour/tournaments.

2017-07-23 23.28.15.jpg

Played a bit of 3SE but then had ~20 year retirement from racing & gaming to concentrate on DJing, Event Promotion & Touring Artists in my spare time.

Now returning to gaming & re-introducing myself via those PSOne titles on PS3 (via original PS discs) before tackling HD/Fury & the other installments on Vita. Getting proficient with the d-pad driving technique again, and missing my NeGCon for the same reason!
    Last edited by Shards; 23rd July 2017 at 02:07 PM.

I like the photo with both sides of the T-shirt visible in one pic. Where did you get that? (I mean the T-Shirt, of course)

There are a few players around here who swear only by the NeGcon. When you say you miss it, that means you donít have it anymore?

And Welcome to WipEoutZone :)

Timezone
    GMT + 10

Thanks! The T-Shirt was a finalist prize from the 2097 club tour & tournament in 1997

I parted from my NeGCon & PSOne console downsizing & moving house 5 years ago now, and while I could order a replacement it won't work unmodified with the PS3. Certainly my preference of controller for Wipeout & PSOne Racing games generally- their use were excluded from those tournament competitions I attended 20 years ago, as it was considered too much of an advantage
    Last edited by Shards; 1st August 2017 at 09:11 AM.