Thread: Really annoying thing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Really annoying thing

Sorry if anyone has posted anything about this before but I had a wee look around and couldnt find anything. Ive had Wipeout HD for a long time until last week when as part of the welcome back to PS3 I updated to the Fury pack. Now Ive got all these Fury updated crafts and can set much better lap times, except from one problem. My times haven't updated ! On Moa therma black my previous phantom lap was 24.74 which got me about 250th while with the new updated Fury Icarus craft and a few more laps I managed to do 24.25 which would get me like 150th.
    Pretty raging also Ive lost my previous HD data where I had like 20,000 loyalty for each craft and all 84 medals mostly elites. Is there anyway to transfer this data back and get my new times to transfer over ? Its no big deal if it doesnt but its pretty annoying.

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    Amplificated

This has been a popular question over the years. The servers seem to seize up every now and then, but they will update, eventually. Whether that's minutes, days, or weeks is in the air.

I'll post this here in case others see it: there is a search function! And let's not forget about the Random HD Questions that don't need a thread of their own thread, either.

Not trying to aggravate you, but it's just a reminder for you and anyone else reading that are new, that many questions have already been answered and that you don't always have to create a new thread. The random question thread is stickied, so anyone paying attention to the forum will always see it

Timezone
    GMT + 10
    PSN ID
    blackwiggle

All the records etc are in the main Wipeout Saved Game Data File, the one that tells you how many hours you have played on it.
    There's no way of combining old data with new, it's either one or the other.
    You can replace the new with the old data if you have it saved on a USB stick for example, that will restore all your gold medal progress.......but, I'm not sure if your new records will be still there.
    In other words, I'm not sure if they are saved in the Game saved Data file or in the individual Ghosts files.

You can transfer individual Ghosts though, if you have a old ghost that is faster than a new one, you'll see you will have one for each TT/SL for each track and speed class that you have done.
    You have to remove the current one from the Saved data files first if you want to replace it.

thank for telling me, I think Im gonna just go through it again Ill just do it on Elite so its still pretty difficult on the easy speeds. I did have a look for it down the list of topics, but yeah I guess I should use the search thingymajig as well in the future.