Thread: Feiser Ship Model.

Default Feiser Ship Model.

Hi everyone
    Just a quick post to ask if anyone has detailed drawings of this Feiser Ship. I am a Professional Model Maker and have an idea to build it from scratch.
    any help on this would be appreciated.
    Feisar___WipEout_HD___PS3_by_nocomplys-1.jpeg

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

no idea from here, but maybe others on the forum know.

out of curiosity,what kind of model are you making (materials) and how much would one of those ship models dent the wallet?

welcome to the forum btw

Timezone
    GMT + 1
    PSN ID
    Apple-Guy-Cipher

You can go in game and at ship selection zoom in on the ship and orbit it around 360° in every axis, that should be reference enough, it's how i'm doing it for mirage (Rigging and animating a Mirage Fury), the fury version ships also have a small handy modelsheet on their presentation renders

Cipher

You won't find much of help to get the basic shape and dimensions right in WOHD. Wipeout Pure does have 2d orthographic views of the side and top of the ships so you can use those for the main shape and then complete the details on the ship using pictures from WOHD.

As for materials, I use Balsa for the general shape then cover it with Styrene, (sheet plastic), small details can be added from kit bashing. May also put small LEDs in the Engines and in the Cockpit Instrument Panel. As for price, at this time I'm unsure of what the build would entail, but as soon as I get a better idea I'll let you know.

PSN ID
    ACE-2097

Sounds good. keep us posted.

PSN ID
    Snakenator1

Hmm this just crossed my mind, looking at the Fury Feisar, it reminds me of a snow speeder from star wars episode V. Is it just me going crazy