Well done Studio Liverpool. Not only have they lined their game with loads of unlockable extras, they've even included a few you have to discover yourself. For instance, whilst playing vohl sq. (course 2) on time trial as Pirahna i found a really cool secret! On the second jump, i shot straight up into the air higher than normally allowed in the game. "What a view!" i thought as my craft soared gracefully through the polluted sky. Strangely though, it didn't seem to lose altitude and drop. Instead it kept on going higher and higher, way past the finish line. It didn't even register i had passed the end of the race, allowing me to continue guiding my ship high above the beautifully rendered Moscow.
Then, without warning, the ship lost power and fell into oblivion. I raced again and again (as i was desperately trying to get a gold medal) and the same thing happened. A nice short whirl high above the city. Unfortunately it seems, there is no way to 'turn off' this secret. Unless, of course, its not a secret at all but rather a horrific bug preventing me from getting any further in my nearly completed game!!!
Now don't get me wrong, i'm not one of those bloody 'bug-hunters' from the other forums. I love my Fusion. I'm just very frustrated as i can't seem to finish the race without flying off into the sunset. You guys must have had to play this stage to get to 100% completion. How did you manage to avoid this bug??